✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

NASA's Johnson Space Center made a video of the highlights from Astronaut Scott Kelly's year in space, and chose Speed of Sound as the backing music!

http://www.space.com/32304-scott-kelly-and-the-sounds-of-coldplay-nasa-year-in-space-highlight-video.html?cmpid=514648

It fits so well in the video ! Maybe Moving To Mars would have fit even better in the video:)

• Like 1

Today I saw this picture:

01_10_MARTIN_G20_1215702k.jpg

and then choked on my pancake. After 4 minutes of violently coughing my lungs out I came to the conclusion that "Coldplay" should be honestly considered as a legit cause of death.

I know the feeling. :D

When I opened my Instagram I got this :

I don't think they would play a concert without fix you. What would ever lead them to do something like that?

I agree, I feel like it is one of the songs that they are doomed to play forever.

It's a lot of casual fan's favourite song and a lot of casual fans go to their shows so... I've even heard someone say that they'd pay for a ticket just to hear Fix You.

• Like 2

I know this could count as spam (but then this thread is called random coldplay thoughts, and i think my post is both random and coldplay related), but I'd just like you guys to have a look at

http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-coldplaying-chorus-project.106464/

..if you have the time. It'll be a great fun project and it'll be amazing if a lot of people could sign up for this!

• Like 2

Not necessarily a "Coldplay thought" but anyways...

Okay, how many songs have at least something to do with Coldplay? Yes, the original was written by someone completely different, and in this cover CM doesn't play the biggest part so it does have little to do with Coldplay and therefore the song as a whole has only a small connection to Coldplay but seriously...

I like this song, the instrumentation is very nice and both vocals contribute greatly to the song. One thing however, these two people have very different styles of vocals. So it's kind of weird when Micheal Stipe sings on his own and the song has a certain feel to it, but then CM sings and it has a completely different feel to it. It kind of feels a little unnatural but the both of them singing together sounds wonderful. Other than that, this is an absolutely wonderful "collaboration"... I guess if you could call it that, a cover by two people, IDK :P

Oh and last night I had a dream that someone handed me a bass guitar, and I miraculously knew how to play the bass for Hurts Like Heaven

That reminds me of a dream where I WAS Jonny, and I got my guitar and I had to play Only Superstition...and suddenly, I had forgotten how to do it ! (Not that I ever knew in real life LOL)

• Like 3