✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Sorry to see you go. Have a good time in school! Seriously, it is some of the best times we have in this adventure of a lifetime! I spent the MX tour feverishly watching every show and post before my first concert. That was like 11 months in after Glasto 2011. It took away any element of surprise. Well, not counting the stunning emergence of Amsterdam thanks to fans the night before guilting them into it and Chris's legendary lyrical amnesia! During the concert, I knew every song, every move, every Zyloband sync to come. I spent so much time recording and taking pics that when it was over, I felt I'd seen much of it through the lens of a cell phone, not the lens of live experience. I'm not saying that being prepared ruined it, but there is something to be said for spontaneously enjoying the show. This time around, my plan is to not plan so much. For certain, not to watch through my phone nearly so much, but to live it and enjoy being there!

Thanks for your kind words :) school is fantastic and don't regret anything about it :)

And yes, that's what I want to avoid, mainly, I don't want to know the setlist. I might record a few parts, and I'll take some photos, I don't want to spend my day watching the performance through my phone in the only Coldplay concert I'll go.

omg same, it's such a spoiler if you decide to follow the entire hype first and don't let anything surprise you, BUT on the other hand, like I Ran Away said it, I prefer to be prepared lol.

And, even if I wanted to leave this forum for two months, the Admin wouldn't be too happy about me just pissing off, considering I'm a mod LOL :sweatdrop:

I guess I'll do what I've been doing for the past 8 years now, I'll follow every freaking event and spoil myself to no end and be happy about it HAHA

Haha that's right, I'm just a mortal so I'm allowed to go for a while.

And some prefer to be surprised, and some others prefer to be spoiled!

See you soon, @alisbe!

:)

See you soon! Well, I'll be over here until March 31st and hopefully I'll come back with a review on April 17th

• Like 1

I was thinking about it (I created that thread previous the official release of AHFOD), but I might be the only one posting there. I can resist not coming to the forum for 16 days, but those who have to wait for more than a month wouldn't be able, I wouldn't myself!

• Like 1

Did you see that there are some more text under ASFOS on that setlist? Even if it's real, there's probably Fix You and Up&up after ASFOS. And I don't understand why they would skip Charlie Brown if they are using Xylobands ...

I think the setlist is fake

I also think that the setlist is fake. Coldplay without performing Fix You and Charlie Brown is impossible.

I know I first said it doesn't look fake to me, but now I'm actually very sure that this is not an official setlist from Coldplay. For example; This is not the font which Coldplay normally use. Coldplay use a different font on their setlists.

• Like 1

How much does one Coldplay ticket usually cost? I bought them for like $170 each and that doesn't seem right...

I think I might have unknowingly bought them at a unofficial website.

Depends on venue and seat or area. Can you tell us which venue and where your seat/standing place is ?

• Like 1

@iranaway, I see others congrats. Extending mine. I missed something. What happened? Happy for anything good that comes your way. You deserve it!

Oh, nothing big, just that I reached more than 8000 posts :D Thanks !!

By the way my one year Coldplaying anniversary is coming up soon, too ! :D And so is your 4 year anniversary. We joined around the same time of year !

• Like 2

Venue: Foro Sol, Mexico City

Section: Orange A

http://s1.ticketm.net/tm/en-mx/tmimages/venue/maps/mxc/67761s.gif

Now that you mentioned the venue I'm afraid to tell that you paid a lot of money, like two times its normal price ($1584 pesos=$91 dollars). The secure place to buy a ticket in Mexico is through ticketmaster. I'll share a news website where you can see the prices with taxes included (the website is in Spanish but it can give you an idea of the prices in all the sections) http://www.sopitas.com/553841-gana-boletos-para-el-concierto-de-coldplay-en-mexico-antes-de-que-salgan-a-la-venta/

• Like 1

Now that you mentioned the venue I'm afraid to tell that you paid a lot of money, like two times its normal price ($1584 pesos=$91 dollars). The secure place to buy a ticket in Mexico is through ticketmaster. I'll share a news website where you can see the prices with taxes included (the website is in Spanish but it can give you an idea of the prices in all the sections) http://www.sopitas.com/553841-gana-boletos-para-el-concierto-de-coldplay-en-mexico-antes-de-que-salgan-a-la-venta/

Aww... damn. Well, thanks anyway alisbe!:)

• Like 1

I should be sleeping because it's past midnight in this side of the world but that means it's March 22 which means I have been in the Coldplaying forums for 2 years. I've had an amazing time here, sharing my thoughts, agreements and disagreements, some dreams and fears, listening for the first time a new song, and watching performances from different parts of the world. I've met new friends and learn some new things. All of these things are thanks to Coldplay; I just wanted to improve my level of English but I discovered a different way to see the world just by listening to their interviews. Thanks to the Coldplaying community for the welcoming; Coldplay have said they have the best fans in the world and that's the truth. There are amazing things coming our way and I can't wait to share them with you!

Edit: thanks to the Coldplaying team, Admin and mods for the great job you're doing. This place wouldn't exist as we know it without all the hard work you do.

• Like 9

I should be sleeping because it's past midnight in this side of the world but that means it's March 22 which means I have been in the Coldplaying forums for 2 years. I've had an amazing time here, sharing my thoughts, agreements and disagreements, some dreams and fears, listening for the first time a new song, and watching performances from different parts of the world. I've met new friends and learn some new things. All of these things are thanks to Coldplay; I just wanted to improve my level of English but I discovered a different way to see the world just by listening to their interviews. Thanks to the Coldplaying community for the welcoming; Coldplay have said they have the best fans in the world and that's the truth. There are amazing things coming our way and I can't wait to share them with you!

Congratulations on your 2 year Coldplaying anniversary !!! :daisy::dance::bliss::juggle::loveshower::vuvuzela::guitarist::drinking::drummer:

• Like 2

Edit: thanks to the Coldplaying team, Admin and mods for the great job you're doing. This place wouldn't exist as we know it without all the hard work you do.

Congrats on your 2 years anniversary! :)

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

Congratulations!! And that's very sweet ;) :vuvuzela: