✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Someone on Youtube just nastily insulted me because I wrote in a comment that Coldplay were not breaking up.

That's the thing about YouTube lol. You never know what kind of reaction to expect (or whether to expect any).

• Like 1

Today I had one of the craziest Coldplay dreams. It felt like it was real. In my dream I was watching a new Mexican TV program about live music and the band who was there in the first show was Coldplay. There was an interview, now I can't remember what they said, but I clearly remember it was in English with subtitles in Spanish. The name of the program was Top Of The Pops, of course it was the Mexican version lol. It was recorded in a stadium own by one of the local broadcasters. I even was tweeting about it and I reply to a tweet by Coldplaying and I think I also checked the forum to see some updates. I think that's what happens when the tour is about to start, #AHFODtour you're always in my head!

• Like 4

Someone on Youtube just nastily insulted me because I wrote in a comment that Coldplay were not breaking up.

That's sad. You know, when I listened to one of Chris's recent interviews (which I don't recall right now), he said some things that really made me wonder about that. It was an interview listed here. I'd have to listen to it again. He hadn't put it this way anywhere else I've heard. It was something like "we might" (be done after this album). He only back-pedaled a little after he said it.

• Like 2

That's sad. You know, when I listened to one of Chris's recent interviews (which I don't recall right now), he said some things that really made me wonder about that. It was an interview listed here. I'd have to listen to it again. He hadn't put it this way anywhere else I've heard. It was something like "we might" (be done after this album). He only back-pedaled a little after he said it.

I think in many recent interviews he said that they're just happy where they are right now, and don't know what to do next. In one interview i read he even said that they're NOT breaking up but it might be their last album... that doesn't really make sense though... :confused:

I'll see if i can find the link to the Interview.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
I think in many recent interviews he said that they're just happy where they are right now, and don't know what to do next. In one interview i read he even said that they're NOT breaking up but it might be their last album... that doesn't really make sense though... :confused:

I'll see if i can find the link to the Interview.

That was in the Howard Stern Show ;)

The acoustic version of ASFOS is 1000000 times better than the studio version imo. I love it so much.

I'm loving this, not to mention it's Alt Nation :D

IMO the studio version is a little slow for me. Avicii Edit is freaking amazing and it unlocks the potential that ASFOS had. Yes, it's still a good song, but the studio version was trying to be dancey, but it really wasn't. If you make a dancey song, you have to make it REALLY dancey and happy, that's what Avicii did in their edit of it. I love that one so much.

And I love this version too. :D

I'm loving this, not to mention it's Alt Nation :D

IMO the studio version is a little slow for me. Avicii Edit is freaking amazing and it unlocks the potential that ASFOS had. Yes, it's still a good song, but the studio version was trying to be dancey, but it really wasn't. If you make a dancey song, you have to make it REALLY dancey and happy, that's what Avicii did in their edit of it. I love that one so much.

And I love this version too. :D

I actually didn't know avicii's edit but I just listened to it and I really like it!

• Like 1

What's wrong with Army Of One!?!

Of course it's no way near as good as Speed Of Sound, Shiver or most of their older songs but I really do think it's one of A Head Full Of Dreams's best though !

It has something that really makes me feel great ! And I think that this is an underrated song.

What do you think about it ?