🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I just love Coldplay!

Thanks for reminding me of your marvelous love for Coldplay :crown:

As for me,

I am distressed for you, [Coldplay]; very pleasant have you been to me; your love to me was extraordinary, surpassing the love of women.

-From the Bible

• Like 2

@alisbe - I like your new profile line "Here I just wanna stay, Amazing Day" :)

Thanks! After having a wonderful weekend at Foro Sol and all the amazing things I have had in my life I've decided that all that matters is how happy I feel right now. Amazing Day describes how I'm feeling at the moment and I just want to keep the wonderful moments in my life. And as Chris said, there are difficult things going on but there are even more amazing things happening that I'll treasure :)

• Like 4

Thanks! After having a wonderful weekend at Foro Sol and all the amazing things I have had in my life I've decided that all that matters is how happy I feel right now. Amazing Day describes how I'm feeling at the moment and I just want to keep the wonderful moments in my life. And as Chris said, there are difficult things going on but there are even more amazing things happening that I'll treasure :)

@alisbe, I went to your profile to view your new title, and I have to say that I like your post count! :)

ebbf07066a4a0cb87f4b91739fb659be.jpg

• Like 1

Pre-ordered some of the new merchandise

[ATTACH=full]4553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]4554[/ATTACH]

Wasn't so keen of the Chimps tshirt. :D

And those shipping costs.... painfull :facepalm:

:surprised: that shirt looks really nice! If the shipping and exchange rates weren't against my wallet I'd buy it asap :P

I don't know if any of you have snapchat, but if you do, you may have seen that new filter where you can faceswap with a face from a picture in your camera roll. Anyways, I was messing around with it, and snapchat detected that I have tons of Coldplay pictures on my phone, so I proceeded to faceswap with Chris, Guy, Jonny, and Will, and it was pretty funny haha.

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Folding a love button inside a Ghost Stories paper star is the best way to give one to someone

That does sound lovely [emoji1]