✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Oh man I'm running late !! What if the Will Call office gives away my ticket bc i am too late :O

Don't worry! They let you get in even if you're late but I'm sure you're gonna arrive on time! Have fun tonight! :D

Don't worry! They let you get in even if you're late but I'm sure you're gonna arrive on time! Have fun tonight! :D

I got my ticket !! :)

So amazing to be here...

One small disappointment though, I dunno if you already heard, but we are back to the white Xylobands, and it doesnt even say "Coldplay" on them :-/

(I'm gonna buy a yellow one on ebay later :P)

• Like 3

Update: I did see a StrawBERRY icecream ad on my way home, hope that counts :)

Anyway, if there was any doubt, it was blown away by the wall in the subway i had to take home, which kinda hits you over the head with its message: :P

[ATTACH=full]5227[/ATTACH]

• Like 9

Were you right in front of the c stage?

Yes, it was funny - because of the floor seating instead of GA, the area around the C-stage was completely deserted for most of the show. I sat at the very edge of the floor seating, it was far away from the stage and with my low height i could only see the band on the screen, and the C stage was completely blocked from view. When the guys went to the B-stage, some people walked over and I realized security doesnt care if you walk around. So I walked over to the front of the still deserted C-stage, and waited for my moment to come :)

• Like 7

Yes, it was funny - because of the floor seating instead of GA, the area around the C-stage was completely deserted for most of the show. I sat at the very edge of the floor seating, it was far away from the stage and with my low height i could only see the band on the screen, and the C stage was completely blocked from view. When the guys went to the B-stage, some people walked over and I realized security doesnt care if you walk around. So I walked over to the front of the still deserted C-stage, and waited for my moment to come :)

I understand you I'm a little bit short and even when I got a good spot on the Mexican shows I had heads and hands blocking my view. But, I'm glad you got the opportunity to be right in front of them, you were so lucky. I believe the best things in life are the ones that weren't planned. Another adventure of a lifetime to tell your grandchildren haha

• Like 3

One small disappointment though, I dunno if you already heard, but we are back to the white Xylobands, and it doesnt even say "Coldplay" on them :-/

(I'm gonna buy a yellow one on ebay later :P)

I have a spare yellow one. Do you want it for just shipping costs?
  • Like 3

Sometimes when you don't expect it, things work out to be great.

You should have made that #IRanAwayLive2016 banner. [emoji14]

But you got GPASUYF and In my place, I would sign for those too. [emoji4]

• Like 2

That's so cool! I always avoid buying a standing section ticket because I'm so short and would struggle to see so would probably end up in tears [emoji5] It's awesome how security didn't mind people walking around and the area around the stage was completely deserted. I probably would have fainted from excitement [emoji23] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Changed channels and stumbled upon this miracle, Coldplay TV show running through their videos- ASFOS starting it off! HFTW is playing now and I actually feel drunk high, so drunk n high! Ooo it's Fix You now! (Yes, I did stick coloured glitter hearts on each corner of myTV a while ago [emoji39] ) x

0eb21f7a9fb32b304bf1624cfe5e9f27.jpg

Up & Up now!

Wooooo hehe [emoji172] [emoji171] [emoji170] [emoji169] xxxx

• Like 3

Last night I spotted a Yellow fruit In My Place. I immediately thought:

♪ Don't

♪ eat

♫ the whole

♪♫ banana

(This song is ¼ Coldplay in case you're wondering)

So I followed that advice :laugh1:

• Like 2

I'm running out of storage space on my phone but I'm still saving Coldplay pics :)

Haha, I bought a microSD card spontaneously before the show. I already took half my music files and all other files and images off the phone to free up space, but in the end I was worried that space would run out during the show ! :)

• Like 1

3 am and just got home from New York. Whoa, what a weekend ! Phone tells me that I have walked 48,5 km in total (and no, that does not include the time between 9 and 11 pm yesterday - it shows 0 for this time period, I checked :D) and I am so exhausted. Now I have mixed feelings - it sure was a very nice time, but in going home I began to remember again that these two days were an exception and actual life is in a completely different state right now. Coldplay concerts as a form of escapism from real life ?

Hopefully tmr I can answer the private messages that have come (sorry), and maybe post some videos.

• Like 6

3 am and just got home from New York. Whoa, what a weekend ! Phone tells me that I have walked 48,5 km in total (and no, that does not include the time between 9 and 11 pm yesterday - it shows 0 for this time period, I checked :D) and I am so exhausted. Now I have mixed feelings - it sure was a very nice time, but in going home I began to remember again that these two days were an exception and actual life is in a completely different state right now. Coldplay concerts as a form of escapism from real life ?

Hopefully tmr I can answer the private messages that have come (sorry), and maybe post some videos.

I definitely see Coldplay gigs as a form of escapism. "A refuge, somewhere I can go" (Moses). I let my emotions out during the shows (plus side of attending gigs alone I guess) - a mixture of crying, smiling, laughing. I actually feel like I suffer from some sort of Coldplay hangover the day after a show. It's like an emotional roller-coaster. Hope you're ok x

• Like 3

I definitely see Coldplay gigs as a form of escapism. "A refuge, somewhere I can go" (Moses). I let my emotions out during the shows (plus side of attending gigs alone I guess) - a mixture of crying, smiling, laughing. I actually feel like I suffer from some sort of Coldplay hangover the day after a show. It's like an emotional roller-coaster. Hope you're ok x

Its the post coldplay hangover that brought me here.

Coldplay concerts are definitely a form of escapism, almost like an additive drug! Then the next morning the depression hits you like you're coming off an illegal high. I came to Coldplaying to feed the addiction :D.

• Like 3