✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

3 am and just got home from New York. Whoa, what a weekend ! Phone tells me that I have walked 48,5 km in total (and no, that does not include the time between 9 and 11 pm yesterday - it shows 0 for this time period, I checked :D) and I am so exhausted. Now I have mixed feelings - it sure was a very nice time, but in going home I began to remember again that these two days were an exception and actual life is in a completely different state right now. Coldplay concerts as a form of escapism from real life ?

Hopefully tmr I can answer the private messages that have come (sorry), and maybe post some videos.

Yep totally. The concert was surreal and left me in a minor depression afterwords cause I had a desire for more time around their presence. like I was able to be myself and completely let myself go as a fan instead of keeping it sort of balled up for the "public". The time must have felt like a flash for you huh.

• Like 2

Just spotted this on social media [emoji54] :

6af6951ddc51b032f583baeb14e26679.jpg

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

So this would either mean a collab of some sort, which would be friggin AWESOME. The Killers are amazing. Or the only other thing I could think of is that he is sort of referring to the Violet Hill video where Chris falls down into the snow on a mountain, but seems very random to me...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Like 3

Haha, I bought a microSD card spontaneously before the show. I already took half my music files and all other files and images off the phone to free up space, but in the end I was worried that space would run out during the show ! :)

I'm starting to eliminate some things. First I'll have in a folder my Coldplay pics and then I'll eliminate the whats app pics friends keep sending on the group I didn't asked to be included. Perhaps the only good pic is this "Friday with V of Viva La Vida"

65c58d1969c61bb63e68563786693193.jpg

• Like 3

I'm starting to eliminate some things. First I'll have in a folder my Coldplay pics and then I'll eliminate the whats app pics friends keep sending on the group I didn't asked to be included. Perhaps the only good pic is this "Friday with V of Viva La Vida"

65c58d1969c61bb63e68563786693193.jpg

Upload them to Google photos or something similar maybe so you can delete them from the storage on your phone and still have them?[emoji14]

• Like 1

We all know who Brandon's true love in the band is though:

[ATTACH=full]5258[/ATTACH]

Anyway, I love The Killers so much I always get super excited when they mention each other.

It could easily be nothing but I'd die if they collaborate in one of TK's new songs or something :bomb:

• Like 11

Upload them to Google photos or something similar maybe so you can delete them from the storage on your phone and still have them?[emoji14]

Why not unload them on your computer or an external HDD, @alisbe ? That's where I put all my photos after a few weeks :)

[MEDIA=twitter]755007653559042049[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/readdork/status/755007653559042049

This just scared me LOL

• Like 2

Why not unload them on your computer or an external HDD, @alisbe ? That's where I put all my photos after a few weeks :)

[MEDIA=twitter]755007653559042049[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/readdork/status/755007653559042049

This just scared me LOL

Thanks both for your advice. I've already bought an external HDD. I want to start my collection of Coldplay appearances and interviews :) (which also took a lot of storage space on my computer lol) so I think I'll put my pics there too.

• Like 2

I sometimes think that chris is way too humble and nice for his own good....i feel like an A hole for wishing that he would tell some people to f**** off from time to time :p

There was an interview with Chris and Jonny before the band went onstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival last year, and the interviewer took advantage of their kindness by intentionally dropping things for them to politely pick up. Like, give me a break. He acted like they were his pets or something. :angry:

• Like 2

There was an interview with Chris and Jonny before the band went onstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival last year, and the interviewer took advantage of their kindness by intentionally dropping things for them to politely pick up. Like, give me a break. He acted like they were his pets or something. :angry:

Oh yeah, I remember that. It was disgusting !

• Like 1