✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

A collab of The Killers and Coldplay would be just perfect !

Now that is a collaboration I would love to see. I get that they appreciate Beyonce, Rihanna, Tove Lo, etc. and I'm not going to hate on those choices of artists, but The Killers seem a lot more like an artist that the Coldplay of 10 years ago would have loved to collaborate with; I would be pleasantly surprised to see them do so soon! The possibility of the two bands joining forces for a song in the near future is certainly exciting!

• Like 5

I sometimes think that chris is way too humble and nice for his own good....i feel like an A hole for wishing that he would tell some people to f**** off from time to time :p

I used to feel that way too lol. Like he never has a backbone. But I think the fact that he's so nice is because he has the biggest backbone. I think he used to be more bitter.

• Like 2

Now that is a collaboration I would love to see. I get that they appreciate Beyonce, Rihanna, Tove Lo, etc. and I'm not going to hate on those choices of artists, but The Killers seem a lot more like an artist that the Coldplay of 10 years ago would have loved to collaborate with. The possibility of the two bands joining forces for a song in the near future is certainly exciting!

Exactly what I was thinking.

I was a bit shocked to hear Chris saying: ''Working with her (Beyoncé) was just a real joy. She's obviously the greatest artist in the world, we think.''

I mean, of course she's a great artist (not quite my taste of music), but obviously not the greatest, if you ask me :laugh4:

Everything they've done so far is great, but I'm just hoping they won't go more into the pop direction.

• Like 3

I used to feel that way too lol. Like he never has a backbone. But I think the fact that he's so nice is because he has the biggest backbone. I think he used to be more bitter.

he definitely has a backbone, he just chooses not to use it which i sometimes wish he would :p the only time chris lost it was when he tackled a paparazzi to the ground, but it was pre GS era and now he freaking gives love buttons to them :laugh4: it's amazing how calm he is.....

• Like 3

There was an interview with Chris and Jonny before the band went onstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival last year, and the interviewer took advantage of their kindness by intentionally dropping things for them to politely pick up. Like, give me a break. He acted like they were his pets or something. :angry:

yeah i remember that. it was elvis duran right? elvis is a good interviewer usually but that was just awkward

• Like 1

he definitely has a backbone, he just chooses not to use it which i sometimes wish he would[emoji14]the only time chris lost it was when he tackled a paparazzi to the ground, but it was pre GS era and now he freaking gives love buttons to them :laugh4: it's amazing how calm he is.....

I remember hearing about that incident with the Paparazzi. Haha this has made me think that I wanna do Yoga with Chris and create some inner Peace! [emoji111][emoji39] [emoji85] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

I remember hearing about that incident with the Paparazzi. Haha this has made me think that I wanna do Yoga with Chris and create some inner Peace! [emoji111][emoji39] [emoji85] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

That would for sure be fun and very calming! [emoji16]

Ha, the thought of me doing Yoga in the company of Chris is anything BUT calming to me! :D

• Like 4

So, Facebook decided to share this article on my timeline about the 10 best unknown songs of Coldplay :) (it's in Spanish)

Edit: I forgot to share the article

http://revistaplaylist.com/destacado/diez-grandes-canciones-de-coldplay-que-tal-vez-no-has-escuchado/

Cool!

It's nice to know I can still understand Spanish despite not having used it for a year [emoji14]

• Like 1

Cool!

It's nice to know I can still understand Spanish despite not having used it for a year [emoji14]

Good to know it helped you a little bit. If you want I can help you practice it, we can talk about Coldplay in Spanish :) . Now that I think about it I'll start the thread I wanted to create some days ago.

Anyone want the producer of the next record to be Jon Hopkins again?

Anyone want these opening acts next tour: Jake Bugg, Wolf Alice and Jamie xx?

Anyone want Coldplay to make a show where they just plain rock out?

Anyone want Coldplay to make a show where they just play dead relaxing stuff?

Anyone want Coldplay to perform at the Oscar's?

Anyone want Coldplay to reunite with their old sound?

Answer/Discuss these questions. Just for fun:P

• Like 1

..............yessssssssssssssssssss ! :D

• Like 2