✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

It's maybe an embarassing fact, but I have to admit that I keep going back to the video I took from In My Place on the C-stage on Saturday, despite it having huge sound problems (apparently there was a problem with the phone mic and the sound keeps switching...). But I just love this performance, I can't really explain it but it gives me this warm happy feeling knowing that I have seen it live :D Do you see that yellow/orange light they always shine on the audience during the chorus part ? That's how I feel about this song !

• Like 4

It's maybe an embarassing fact, but I have to admit that I keep going back to the video I took from In My Place on the C-stage on Saturday, despite it having huge sound problems (apparently there was a problem with the phone mic and the sound keeps switching...). But I just love this performance, I can't really explain it but it gives me this warm happy feeling knowing that I have seen it live :D Do you see that yellow/orange light they always shine on the audience during the chorus part ? That's how I feel about this song !

At least not as embarrassing as me watching videos of the moment the band walked to the C stage right in front of me lol I kept screaming their names I couldn't contain myself!

I get what you meant. Watching footage of the concert takes you back to that specific moment and it feels so good.

• Like 2

You're lucky that you happened to get In My Place at your first show, right in front of you!!! :awesome: Sure, beggars can't be choosers, but I do wish they had played it at my Glasto show. That singalong chorus must be magical if you're in the audience. :)

• Like 2

Its official, my life is now complete.

Ikr D:

I want to brush Chris's hair lol :awesome:

I'm working on an assignment at the moment, and to maintain confidentiality, I've replaced the name of the lady I'm talking about, with the name "Christine". I think you can guess why [emoji39] x

Sent from my SM-T310 using Coldplaying mobile app

Ooooh :awesome:

What's your assignment about? :3

Chris would make a great Barbie

I can definitely see myself brushing his hair and undressing him everywhere:lipsrsealed2::lol:

Chris would be the most popular Barbie ever

So beautiful *-*

[ATTACH=full]5289[/ATTACH]

I think Jonny would enjoy that even more than us :guitarist::awesome:

It's about assessing risk in people we look after with mental health problems x

Sent from my SM-T310 using Coldplaying mobile app

Ooooh are you studying to be a psychiatrist? :shocked3:

• Like 1

Chris would be the most popular Barbie ever

So beautiful *-*

[ATTACH=full]5289[/ATTACH]

I think Jonny would enjoy that even more than us :guitarist::awesome:

Ooooh are you studying to be a psychiatrist? :shocked3:

No not quite hehe. I'm studying Mental Health Practice at Postgraduate level, so when I finish I'll work in a more broad role as an Associate Mental Health Practitioner because I really enjoy supporting people [emoji5] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Wtf is that and what is Chris wearing?! [emoji23] [emoji23]

And some people actually say the boys are boring :rolleyes:

Jonny sounded so different back then xD and that sunflower on his hat <3

I love all their little skits and video messages haha. I wish they still made them :c

what is Chris wearing?!

Lol it looks like he wrapped his t shirt around his head xD

This is such perfect timing. Methinks Jonny took Chris's advice

You can brush my hair

Undress me anywhere

:awesome:

• Like 3