✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

So this one radio station that I used to occasionally listen to is in another state, and a few years ago, they stopped online streaming to places out of state. Today, I was researching similar stations, and I decided to listen to one to see if plays the same type of music, and when I turned it on, Up&Up was playing!

Anyways, even though Coldplay was playing, this station was not similar to the one I used to listen to.

• Like 1

So, what actually is up with the seats on the floor on their U.S. dates?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

cunning promoters. more people at cheaper general admission tickets vs. 5-6x more expensive, less seated tickets..

Haha, I bought a microSD card spontaneously before the show. I already took half my music files and all other files and images off the phone to free up space, but in the end I was worried that space would run out during the show ! :)

That exact thing happened to me during the MX show. My phone ran out of space. Thanks for reminding me to clean it up before Saturday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You know when you get to know what friends like by what they post on Facebook? Well, turns out an old uni friend has picked up on my Coldplay obsession as she posted this on my wall and said she thought of me (Made my day) [emoji87] :

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-j-fox-joins-coldplay-8451577

Funny how Chris is singing "Go Johnny/Jonny go go go" and Jonny's there enthusiastically strumming away at his guitar [emoji1]

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

An update on my idea to document/photograph the stage setup:

To my surprise, the Rose Bowl got back to me and said "This is not a problem". They'll be in contact with me as the date gets closer to go over the details.

• Like 1

An update on my idea to document/photograph the stage setup:

To my surprise, the Rose Bowl got back to me and said "This is not a problem". They'll be in contact with me as the date gets closer to go over the details.

Awesome news, congratulations! [emoji1] Look forward to seeing pics if you post them on here. You must be so excited x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app