✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Every time I visit Youtube to watch anything, the website recommend me AWESOME videos like this and then I completely forget what I was about to watch... all I can do is look for more and more CP concert videos... think I'll never have enough of this stuff...

too bad he's lipsyncing in that one...

• Like 1

How can you tell?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

There is actually a whole thread about how Chris apparently doesn't sing Clocks live anymore: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/this-is-interesting.106667/. Basically, a bunch of videos were compared and it appears that the exact same vocals are being "sung" every time.

• Like 1

i was honestly surprised that coldplay average ticket prices are relatively low compared to other top tours this year! even with the off the top production value!

[MEDIA=twitter]757579122793189376[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/Coldplayvideo/status/757579122793189376

I want to know where these $86 'average' tickets are haha! My concert was way more expensive

I want to know where these $86 'average' tickets are haha! My concert was way more expensive

It's probably the average for the world tour. They are probably more expensive in the U.S. like we suspect.

• Like 1

It's probably the average for the world tour. They are probably more expensive in the U.S. like we suspect.

Yes that's what I think. General admission can drive down the average ticket price.

Yes that's what I think. General admission can drive down the average ticket price.

Yep, looks like it doesn't include any of the U.S. dates. (Here's the fine print from all of the data.)[ATTACH=full]5330[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

It's 4am here and I've been up for the last 5 hours watching Coldplay performances from the early 2000s

I - I don't know what to think of myself

Guilty of this more times that I'd like to admit

• Like 1