✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Does anyone know: If you bring your MX era Zyloband to the current shows does it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure, but I assume MX ones wouldn't work now as maybe current ones are programmed to light up together on cue. You could still wear your old one though as the coloured wristband would look pretty. Someone said you can make the Xylobands work again but I'm not sure how. Maybe stick a pin in it? When is your show? You must be excited x

Sent from my SM-T310 using Coldplaying mobile app

that link doesn't work for me, unfortunately...

Hmm strange. Well if you're on Facebook, join the group called 'coldplay'. There might be a few but this one is the biggest, it has 33k members. When you do, scroll through and you should find the post.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

I'm not sure, but I assume MX ones wouldn't work now as maybe current ones are programmed to light up together on cue. You could still wear your old one though as the coloured wristband would look pretty. Someone said you can make the Xylobands work again but I'm not sure how. Maybe stick a pin in it? When is your show? You must be excited x

Sent from my SM-T310 using Coldplaying mobile app

Thanks! It's tomorrow in Chicago. Beyond excited! My one good night left this year before more back surgery in the fall. Coldplay's songs get me through a lot of pain!

• Like 1

Thanks! It's tomorrow in Chicago. Beyond excited! My one good night left this year before more back surgery in the fall. Coldplay's songs get me through a lot of pain!

Enjoy the concert!

• Like 1

Wow, have an incredible night! I saw the boys at Wembley and it was one of the best nights of my entire life! Good luck with your back surgery, wishing you a speedy recovery x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

Have a wonderful night!! And lots of good luck for your back surgery [emoji4]

Hell just arrived in my home town :/

I'm so sorry for what's going on right now. Please stay safe [emoji17]

Hell just arrived in my home town :/

I hope you and your friends and family are all safe physically....mentally, I hope your town's collective spirit and strength help you.

Thanks guys!!

I'm glad it's over now.

My girlfriend and another friend of mine were stranded around the spot because public transportation was stopped, so i went to collect them by car. I've never seen so much police, they were literally everywhere.

They were really doing a great work and always informed about any news via social media.

What restored my faith in humanity this night were all the people, restaurants, hotels and shops that offered other stranded people a place to stay for the night.

• Like 4

Guest diogo_sg
Thanks guys!!

I'm glad it's over now.

My girlfriend and another friend of mine were stranded around the spot because public transportation was stopped, so i went to collect them by car. I've never seen so much police, they were literally everywhere.

They were really doing a great work and always informed about any news via social media.

What restored my faith in humanity this night were all the people, restaurants, hotels and shops that offered other stranded people a place to stay for the night.

I'm so happy that you, your girlfriend and your friend are fine! It must have been a crazy and scary experience!

That's beautiful. It's so good to see that there are kind people in the world willing to help others and welcome them in the most insane times.

Am I the only one who find this a bit strange? (Sorry if that sounds odd/rude) :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/222194880896

Like, I can understand if one of the boys had worn it, but it's people who work for the Xylobands company/Glastonbury who wore them x

I think the choice of item is a bit strange, but that's awesome if it's being sold to support a kid with cancer. :)

• Like 2

I just told my roommates at the hostel I'm at right now that I was at a coldplay concert recently (they don't know I'm a fan) and they were pretty jealous and said they liked coldplay;)

A uni friend asked me how my Wembley gig was, and when I asked her how Glastonbury was, she said her friends had described Coldplay's performance as life -changing [emoji39] x

• Like 7

Every time I visit Youtube to watch anything, the website recommend me AWESOME videos like this and then I completely forget what I was about to watch... all I can do is look for more and more CP concert videos... think I'll never have enough of this stuff...

• Like 4

A uni friend asked me how my Wembley gig was, and when I asked her how Glastonbury was, she said her friends had described Coldplay's performance as life -changing [emoji39] x

Haha, are you sure one of her friends wasn't me? ;) Coldplay's performance at Glastonbury was life-changing, indeed. :awesome:

• Like 2