✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hey everyone :)

I'm going on vacation after about a few hours, just for a few weeks and I think I can not be as much on here as I normally do (because I think we won't have WiFi everywhere), so I think I'm going to miss you very much, as my fellow Coldplayers !;)

• Like 8

I'm going on vacation after about a few hours, just for a few weeks and I think I can not be as much on here as I normally do (because I think we won't have WiFi everywhere), so I think I'm going to miss you very much, as my fellow Coldplayers !;)

Have a lovely vacation [emoji4] Where are you off to? Hope it's nice and sunny x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

You're so sweet. Just enjoy it, I hope you have a wonderful time!

• Like 1

Have fun!! :)

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Hope you have a wonderful time!! We'll miss you too [emoji1]

Have a lovely vacation [emoji4] Where are you off to? Hope it's nice and sunny x

Somewhere in France and maybe Austria as well :)

You're so sweet. Just enjoy it, I hope you have a wonderful time!

Have fun!! :)

Hope you have a wonderful time!! We'll miss you too [emoji1]

Thanks so much everyone for your kind messages, I really appreciate it ;)

• Like 2

Album chart in Denmark on 27 July 2016 3 weeks after Coldplay's 2 concerts in Copenhagen:

10 (down from 6 down from 4) Coldplay: A Head Full of Dreams (peaked at no. 4 in its first week and again the week after the concert). (Played Up and Up the first week following the concert - the last 2 weeks playing Hymn for the Week-end).

On VH1 (in Denmark today) European Chart, and Hymn for the Week-end was played as it was no. 10.

Guest diogo_sg

Yesterday, a fire started right next to the water park my best friend and I were at. Ironically, two of the songs played on the radio while the fire was growing were Grow (by Frances) and The Hardest Part.

Yesterday, a fire started right next to the water park my best friend and I were at. Ironically, two of the songs played on the radio while the fire was growing were Grow (by Frances) and The Hardest Part.

Oh no, hope everyone is ok! Imagine if Up In Flames was playing [emoji15] x

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
Oh no, hope everyone is ok! Imagine if Up In Flames was playing [emoji15] x

Yes, everybody is fine. Thank you for asking. But there is lots of land completely reduced to ashes.

That would have been creepy, actually [emoji47]

Hello everybody, was absent for some days and now there is so much I have to catch up with on Coldplaying...also thanks for your kind messages @iamsue @Nie @guy42 @alisbe - I read your messages and I will answer them as soon as I get time ! :)

I'm so happy you're back! You left me (and others) worried! How are you?

I started listening to all their albums from the start. Then I will get to the B-Sides and Unreleased songs. I am on a Coldplay Marathon! :D So sad that I was too young to listen to them when they came out,at least I can still appreciate them now :)

• Like 7

Hello everybody, was absent for some days and now there is so much I have to catch up with on Coldplaying...also thanks for your kind messages @iamsue @Nie @guy42 @alisbe - I read your messages and I will answer them as soon as I get time ! :)

Nice to see you back. Hope you're ok x

• Like 2

I also just learned the hard way when my iPhone drowned at CP on July 23rd. My phone was only backed up to a certain day. No idea why. I had it checked to back up but I think it was to my laptop and I hadn't plugged in to sync. So I feel your pain, Mojan. Even immersion in rice for 3 days couldn't save mine and there went my concert pics and videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take your time, good to see back here :)

What matters is you are back. We all miss you a lot. You give us so much joy and fun times here. Love your new thread idea, too. Check it out, everyone. It is about quotes from Chris during shows snd guessing the show and place and surrounding songs. Sorry, I don't recall the name. [emoji3] Now that we know you are back, we'll all help fill you in [uSER=31260]@IRanAway[/uSER].

• Like 4

There is actually a whole thread about how Chris apparently doesn't sing Clocks live anymore: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/this-is-interesting.106667/. Basically, a bunch of videos were compared and it appears that the exact same vocals are being "sung" every time.

Funny you brought this up. I was just going to post that I loved the version of Clocks in LeftRightLeftRightLeft I was shocked to hear on Pandora today. Seriously, Chris's singing and emotional emphasis and little twists are so much better than the (recorded) version we're hearing these days. Although I can't claim to feel that it seemed lip-synced when I saw them last weekend.

• Like 1