✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I drove up to the mountains today and got out and climbed to the top of a mountain (elevation of about 12,000 feet), and all I could think of at the top was "We live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do"

dc2b46cead949e42b861fa0bdf77d215.jpg

9411028e3afc1027adfb8774b262dc4f.jpg

f77e1a84491ab66cd6ed5be67872eb9a.jpg

b6082e68eb27a59b85ccd71c96dc42ef.jpg

The first thing that came to my mind was a giant chris running over those mountains [emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 4

Quick silly question, does anyone know if Coldplay's Anchorman has been replaced recently? I know his identity is mysterious to most but I also know that some fans know exactly who he is. I just noticed a bit of a difference in how the twitter account is managed for some time now & got curious :thinking:

How small the world is....I sold the spare ticket i had for the Boston show seat next to me in person to a mother of a girl who had bought herself a floor seat, but wanted her mom to come to the show too. When I was there i noticed that the lady did not turn up and the seat next to me stayed empty. She didn't call me either, as I had told her to do in case there was any difficulty because the ticket had been purchased on my name, and I didn't know what happened.

Well, turns out that girl was chosen to do the intro video !! and she and her mom both got upgraded to the front row at the main stage ! :D

• Like 12

How small the world is....I sold the spare ticket i had for the Boston show seat next to me in person to a mother of a girl who had bought herself a floor seat, but wanted her mom to come to the show too. When I was there i noticed that the lady did not turn up and the seat next to me stayed empty. She didn't call me either, as I had told her to do in case there was any difficulty because the ticket had been purchased on my name, and I didn't know what happened.

Well, turns out that girl was chosen to do the intro video !! and she and her mom both got upgraded to the front row at the main stage ! :D

What an amazing story! Somehow you helped it to happen :)

• Like 4

See, something good did come from that spare ticket. :)

• Like 1

So I was thinking of setting up a discography page, like @SprayCanSoulGuy and @Dexynboy. In addition to my AROBTTH and (forthcoming) X&Y Edits as well as my remastered Viva La Vida, I've got some other goodies like an edit of Hymn For The Weekend and my own (rough) mix of a Tour Version for Army Of One (which I think I posted a link to it somewhere on the forums).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Have been reading some reviews of the Boston show and came across this one http://www.providencejournal.com/news/20160730/review-coldplay-delivers-epic-show-at-gillette which claims that Magic and Amazing Day have been played on the B-stage and that Green Eyes came after Fix You....err, what did this person watch ? :D

They probably watched the show through a particularly laggy Periscope stream. :lol:

I would understand if they somehow mistook Everglow for Amazing Day, but Princess of China for Magic??? :facepalm:

• Like 1

Today, I went through lots of CDs with the people I was looking after. Came across Trouble on one comilplation and In My Place on another. I had to stop a cheesy grin from spreading across my face. On a previous session involving requesting songs and playing them from the Internet, I played Up & Up [emoji4] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh :wacko:

Look what I just read in the thread for tonight's show in Buffalo:

Apparently Chris just confirmed a return to North America next summer.

Please come back to Denver!

• Like 5

Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh :wacko:

Look what I just read in the thread for tonight's show in Buffalo:

Please come back to Denver!

Wouldn't Red Rocks be cool??!!

• Like 2

Wouldn't Red Rocks be cool??!!

I would die of happiness if they played at Red Rocks again. I've been to a bunch of concerts, but never at Red Rocks. Seeing any artist there is on my bucket list, and if it happens to be Coldplay, that would make it even more special. :)

• Like 2