✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Ah, see? Everyone needs a dancey uplifing song in a while. :D

And three of the four uplifting songs I mentioned were from Oldplay, my friend ;)

I personally get more energy from the likes of Talk, White Shadows, Low, Speed of Sound, Things I don't understand, Glass of Water, LiT, Cemeteries of London etc. etc. than the likes of AHFOD, HFTW, AOAL or ASFOS :)

• Like 2

And three of the four uplifting songs I mentioned were from Oldplay, my friend ;)

I personally get more energy from the likes of Talk, White Shadows, Low, Speed of Sound, Things I don't understand, Glass of Water, LiT, Cemeteries of London etc. etc. than the likes of AHFOD, HFTW, AOAL or ASFOS :)

Same. So much raw emotion or pure guitar rock & piano rock in those tracks. This is why I'm still clinging on to Coldplay hoping for good stuff in even their most poppiest of releases. By now I would have left a band like Weezer (BECAUSE OF RADITUDE) for this reason. But not Coldplay. They haven't lost it, they just need help finding their way a bit.

• Like 1

I must have been listening to the AHFOD live recordings too much.

Everytime I now hear the album version of Everglow I'm automatically expecting the Muhammed Ali speech. [emoji4]

I get disappointed everytime AoaL comes on the radio and it's missing the 'Everybody get down. Get down. Go lowwww. Everybody stay down. Stay down ..... One two - One two three JUMP!' bit followed by the audience cheer. I love that moment so much. It's so euphoric :')

• Like 6

I get disappointed everytime AoaL comes on the radio and it's missing the 'Everybody get down. Get down. Go lowwww. Everybody stay down. Stay down ..... One two - One two three JUMP!' bit followed by the audience cheer. I love that moment so much. It's so euphoric :')

I miss that too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss that too!!

I feel that way about way too many Coldplay songs tbh xD

My mind always expects to hear 'Oooohhhh singin' lalalala woahhhhh ohhhh' during the Scientist :D

And the recorded version of Viva la vida seems so much less powerful without the audience singing the 'Woah's D:

• Like 2

True. I personally get more energy from those last songs even though in general I can say Oldplay content is better :D

• Like 1

My mind always expects to hear 'Oooohhhh singin' lalalala woahhhhh ohhhh' during the Scientist :D

And the recorded version of Viva la vida seems so much less powerful without the audience singing the 'Woah's D:

That's funny, I do the same thing.

I'm always throwing in yeah, yeah's everywhere.

And in Yellow...I'm always throwing in My Love...

I love when in concert he (Chris) is always throwing in extra words[emoji173]️[emoji636][emoji441]

• Like 1

That's funny, I do the same thing.

I'm always throwing in yeah, yeah's everywhere.

And in Yellow...I'm always throwing in My Love...

I love when in concert he (Chris) is always throwing in extra words[emoji173]️[emoji636][emoji441]

Ahhh yellow :'D

I miss the 'my love' bit when I listen to the recorded version and I miss the harmonizing in the chorus when I listen to the live version xD

• Like 2

'Your turn, your turn!' during Princess of China also one I can't not do. Anyone else always singing Chris' part and not the audience bit? So singing the 'sing it oooohoh' instead of the audience reaction.

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Ahhh yellow :'D

I miss the 'my love' bit when I listen to the recorded version and I miss the harmonizing in the chorus when I listen to the live version xD

It's funny! I have seen Coldplay in concert 7!times & have heard him throw in so many little extra words....so when I am jamming out to my Coldplay CD's I automatically throw in those extra words [emoji23][emoji441][emoji636]

But it's annoying me, like Coldplay where are the B-sides? Used to have so much of them. Ever since Mylo there have been much less of them. And even then at least there were a couple non album songs. The only non album song from this era I'd consider to be Gone But Not F. Cotton because it gives me a colorful feel to it just like a lot of the tracks on AHFOD.

I think it has more to do with the actual concept of the b-side pretty much dead these days. It's one of the effects of the shift from physical albums to digital and specially, streaming.

• Like 2

I think it has more to do with the actual concept of the b-side pretty much dead these days. It's one of the effects of the shift from physical albums to digital and specially, streaming.

Yeah, it's a bummer that today b-sides really don't exist anymore... especially in the pop world :(

• Like 1

Not bad, but not too too good either. Still a lot better than most mainstream pop nowadays :P

Well, part of the reason I liked it is because it sounded like Imagine Dragons, at least to me it did :)

So I follow Nick Jonas on Snapchat, and yesterday I watched him driving / riding in a car, and guess what he was listening to?

Paradise by Coldplay :D

• Like 1

Well, part of the reason I liked it is because it sounded like Imagine Dragons, at least to me it did :)

So I follow Nick Jonas on Snapchat, and yesterday I watched him driving / riding in a car, and guess what he was listening to?

Paradise by Coldplay :D

It does sound like them...

Cool, that's my second favorite Coldplay song :D