✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

These little tips on my computer are just random things that I have never done on my computer like "remind me to buy eggs at the store." Today, I was surprised to see this. Maybe someone at Microsoft is a Coldplay fan haha!

Woah ! That would really freak me out. I'd be convinced Big Brother was watching me.... but quite pleased at the same time.

617d7cd7e92df0dfdee51490567bafb9.jpg

• Like 1

I just saw someone wearing a Coldplay shirt on campus! We walked past each other and she was listening to music, so I dont think she heard me at first, but I told her I love her shirt haha! She said thanks after I pointed at it again. :D

• Like 3

Just came across this:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/surgeon-uses-coldplay-hits-to-complete-internet-operation-on-time-a3397031.html

I often use the early Coldplay EPs to time tasks, especially in the morning when I am in a hurry (e.g. I know I need to be done in the bathroom before the Safety EP ends etc.) :D

That's a neat idea :D

I just saw someone wearing a Coldplay shirt on campus! We walked past each other and she was listening to music, so I dont think she heard me at first, but I told her I love her shirt haha! She said thanks after I pointed at it again. :D

Cool :D

I ran away & coldplayisawesome, your quotes are in red.

I ran away (2), JM-42, & coldplayisawesome, your quotes are in blue.

alisbe, your 2 quotes are in gold.

iamsue, your quote's in green.

Davi, your quote's in magenta.

karvi22, your quote's in orange.

anthamic, your quote's in purple.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Thank both of you! :D

I know I'm late on a lot of these quotes, but oh well. For me Parachutes is great for listening to after sunset, it's the best for me. Nice to fall asleep too. So warm and cozy. It also works well as a wake up album too. Someone mentioned the orange-ness of it, that's why I like to associate this with quiet area on the outskirts of town with orange streetlights overhead at night. Representing the mostly dark aspect of Parachutes plus the warm glow of the orange. :D

As for AROBTTH it can work well as a morning or sunset album however I think it's more well suited for sunset. But really it's more of a cloudy day album for me so keep in mind when I say these things that I just mean before or after the sun sets, not like you'd get to see it in my ideal place to listen to AROBTTH :P Prob because the album cover is mostly white, it reminds me of a mainly cloudy day... Not much sun to see. A few tracks are definitelty best to listen to in the morning but overall I think this is an album meant to be listened to around 2 hours before sunset on a cloudy day :D

My life been busy too which is why Im not on as much....

That's amazing :D

Saw your other post, glad you're better! :D

Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhh that Trump guy.... really I think the popular vote as of right now is actually Clinton but since Trump reached 270 first he got it... The people choosing Clinton, the system chose Trump... election rigged alright. I agree with him on that! But it's for him, not Hillary! I bet he wasn't even taking it seriously until he actually got elected. This guy is a complete moron. He's already altering some of his plans from what he said he'd do which is good.... and he did support Hillary all his life. It might not as bad as we once thought. Still reason to be scared though.... guarantee you Republicans ain't winning next time! Thankfully I don't live in the US so I don't have to have him as my president... my country's immigration website actually crashed cause of this thing. So many people wanting to move up here now and I dont blame em!!!!!!

no unfortunately, it says content not available :(

Glad to know your back. Just like me :D

Sucks that there not coming to Spain. But honestly we should be grateful because Coldplay are going on such a massive tour that very few other artists would be willing to do. They're giving nearly the whole world a chance to see them. Unfortunately they can't go everywhere, I think Coldplay have done a wonderous job of going as many places as possible so as many fans can see them as possible, they truly love them... Hopefully one day you get to go to Coldplay concert! The sad thing for me is I can't even dream about what I want to.... something else I want soooooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in life, like I want to at least dream of it but the furthest I can get is a daydream!!!! Ughhhhh so furstrating. Hopefully I have lucid dream so I can get what I want... I can also go to Coldplay concert in it and Have "A Head Full Of Dreams"!!!! :D the other thing I wanted kinda happened once but not truly as deep as what would be extra awesome... Oh well.............

Congratulations! Have a wonderful time! :D

Good to see your long posts back :)

I'm still so busy. I hasn't been that busy in a long time.

I'm taking some time to share with all of you that today I talked with a friend about the Coldplay concert in Mexico on April 16. She was on the upper side of the venue so she saw when the Xylobands started glowing. She described it so beautifully. She said they saw when the first ones started to light up, I imagined this like the moment when it's getting dark and you see the stars shining one by one on the sky. Then she told me how excited she was when her Xyloband started glowing! Also she told me she went to the concert on 2010 during the Viva era. She said she loved the butterfly confetti a lot because they looked like real butterflies when they were falling. She even got them cover with plastic to protect them, maybe she has lost them but in that time I wasn't a Coldplay fan and it was nice to hear her experience.

• Like 8

ONLY ABOUT 48 HOURS TILL I SEE COLDPLAY. CHRIS IS IN MUMBAI, R42 JUST MADE HIS FIRST INDIAN FRIEND AND I AM DEAD AKYRSBBCN I FEEL LIKE I'M ABOUT TO IMPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT

HELP Qgxdjmkgdn I DON'T WANT TO DIE BEFORE THE CONCERT EVEN STARTS GFWJKBH

I'm so happy for you!

But please do us the favour and try not to die because we'd miss you :D

Enjoy it, dance like no one is watching and sing like no one is listening!

• Like 5

I'm so happy for you!

But please do us the favour and try not to die because we'd miss you :D

Enjoy it, dance like no one is watching and sing like no one is listening!

Thank you so much! Aww you're so sweet xD I'll try my best <3

I will I will I will I'll be the one dancing like I'm possessed and screaming every lyric out of tune :'D

Everyone in my house is so done with me. I've been screeching like a banshee everytime a Global Citizen ad comes on the TV which is pretty often xD It's not my fault though D: They keep playing Viva la vida and HftW in the ads D:<

• Like 5

Thank you so much! Aww you're so sweet xD I'll try my best <3

I will I will I will I'll be the one dancing like I'm possessed and screaming every lyric out of tune :'D

Everyone in my house is so done with me. I've been screeching like a banshee everytime a Global Citizen ad comes on the TV which is pretty often xD It's not my fault though D: They keep playing Viva la vida and HftW in the ads D:<

Like some drunken Elvis singing

I go singing out of tune

:P

It's funny to imagine the scenes you're describing.

• Like 4

ONLY ABOUT 48 HOURS TILL I SEE COLDPLAY. CHRIS IS IN MUMBAI, R42 JUST MADE HIS FIRST INDIAN FRIEND AND I AM DEAD AKYRSBBCN I FEEL LIKE I'M ABOUT TO IMPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT

HELP Qgxdjmkgdn I DON'T WANT TO DIE BEFORE THE CONCERT EVEN STARTS GFWJKBH

Calm.

Down.

And then have the time of your life on Saturday !!!

• Like 9

0:19 to 0:22 he's so precious D:

I really liked this interview :D it's great to hear Chris's perspective on why their music sounds different now than it did then.

Also, his Sanskrit pronunciation is much better than mine xD

Nice interview, thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

I really liked this interview :D it's great to hear Chris's perspective on why their music sounds different now than it did then.

Great interview. [emoji4]

• Like 1

i love this interview, thank you for sharing it!!

the woman interviewing him is great. i feel like a lot of those questions asked by anyone else would be kinda cringe-y but she made them work really well. maybe because it doesn't sound like she's trying to get a specific answer out of him, just whatever his honest answer is. makes for a really good interview.

• Like 4

i love this interview, thank you for sharing it!!

the woman interviewing him is great. i feel like a lot of those questions asked by anyone else would be kinda cringe-y but she made them work really well. maybe because it doesn't sound like she's trying to get a specific answer out of him, just whatever his honest answer is. makes for a really good interview.

Yeah I thought she was great too! I think it might have something to do with the fact that this is a proper news channel interview and not for an entertainment channel like the ones the band usually do. A bit more serious and real than the ones he usually does.

Also CHRIS IS TRENDING ON TWITTER ABBFGJBDHHRC LIKE I WASN'T EXCITED ENOUGH ALREADY D:

• Like 5

Yeah I thought she was great too! I think it might have something to do with the fact that this is a proper news channel interview and not for an entertainment channel like the ones the band usually do. A bit more serious and real than the ones he usually does.

Also CHRIS IS TRENDING ON TWITTER ABBFGJBDHHRC LIKE I WASN'T EXCITED ENOUGH ALREADY D:

I just realized you have 3 times as many likes as you have posts, lol :D

• Like 1

That's just because I joined pretty recently and the likes system was already in place on Coldplaying lol. I think we all know who the ones with the real quality posts are on here ;)

Haha I know about the timing thing :) But hey your posts are great as well !

I think the most unfortunate is @coldplayisawesome...she has the worst ratio (2100 likes, 26.000 posts) because she has been here for ages, but to someeone new it might mistakenly look like she always posts spam :P :P

On an unrelated note, if you wanna tune in, the Palladium show is just being re-broadcast here (started 4 mins ago): http://streema.com/radios/play/209

Thanks to @Little Miss Coldplay for pointing it out !

• Like 5

Haha I know about the timing thing :) But hey your posts are great as well !

I think the most unfortunate is @coldplayisawesome...she has the worst ratio (2100 likes, 26.000 posts) because she has been here for ages, but to someeone new it might mistakenly look like she always posts spam :P :P

aww thank you for implying that i DON'T always post spam, although i'm sure an argument could be made that i do :laugh3:

but speaking of, i am almost at 26,000... and for that i think i'll have to do another picspam :P

• Like 6

http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mumbai/other/The-sheer-magic-of-meeting-Chris-Martin/articleshow/55485759.cms

''Here’s a guy with strong beliefs, but his beliefs are not as strong to prevent him from appreciating other people’s beliefs.''

I wish I could learn to do that as well as the band does :c

Nice article !

(Except that he did endorse Apple products and most recently the Beats pil ;))

• Like 1