✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hey everyone ! I just read those fake Kaleidoscope-release messages :D LOL!

I haven't been here for a while (again :/) due to busy days with school etc.....

So, I read Kaleidoscope will be out in a few months, next year (unfortunately) !!! But hey, think of it that they'll have more than enough time to think and to create something that could be very unexpected for us and different and maybe better than anything we have heard so far! They, Coldplay, are indeed a very unexpectable band.

Who knew Coldplay would go from alternative to more poppy and funky and so on. You know what i mean. Well, what's left? We'll see next year ! :D

• Like 2

I haven't been on here since my concert because of ill health. But I was feeling so emotional today and I just wanted to get on somewhere where I could tell people how grateful I am for Coldplay and be understood. I can't even describe in words how much their music has helped me over the last few days. They don't even know I exist but it feels like they're always there and they understand. It doesn't matter how terrible life seems at the moment or if it feels like everything around you is falling apart and you can't speak about it to anyone else because everyone has their own struggles going on, they're just always there. They make me feel like things are going to get better, I just need to hold on.

I feel so emotional and messed up and just not like myself. But with help from the boys I'm trying to get it together somehow and at least work on the things that are in my control. It's so strange how much debt you can owe to people you don't even know. Ahhhh I'm going to start crying again.

I hope everyone here is doing okay. I'm going to leave before this turns into a rant.

I wish you the best. Coldplay is such a wonderful friend to rely on. And as @cp3176 said we are here to help you and to support you.

Thank you for sharing what people in your country is thinking about the concert and all those things said about Coldplay.

• Like 2

Every time I come back here I can't belive how amazing this community is :)

Yesterday I was in a shopping centre talking with my dad about some tough things and you can guess that it was pretty upsetting. But suddenly Up&Up was played from speakers above us and I immediately felt uplifted and more positive [emoji173]

I've just packed my Secret Santa gift and 'Yes, I feel a little bit nervous' and I can't wait to send it! [emoji5]

Wowwwww that's lucky! I bet it was the shortened version too... not what the song needs especially after being wrecked by Stargate. Man the live debut was the best version... Why'd they have to screw everything up on the album :(

Still, the message stays. Just not conveyed in as epic a way...

Hey everyone ! I just read those fake Kaleidoscope-release messages :D LOL!

I haven't been here for a while (again :/) due to busy days with school etc.....

So, I read Kaleidoscope will be out in a few months, next year (unfortunately) !!! But hey, think of it that they'll have more than enough time to think and to create something that could be very unexpected for us and different and maybe better than anything we have heard so far! They, Coldplay, are indeed a very unexpectable band.

Who knew Coldplay would go from alternative to more poppy and funky and so on. You know what i mean. Well, what's left? We'll see next year ! :D

Yeah, I'd like for them to take their time on it and make genuine feeling songs with actual diverse influences this time rather than formulaic predictable pop music smashed together in a very quick amount of time. Coldplay are so big now they need not worry about losing a lot of fans and do something unpredictable and more alternative.

443f55527ece2fe25fc15d41f7350bd4.png

And to think that this has been there since November 7th...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I went on the Wikipedia page and seen that it was you who undid it, could tell by your name. Like that comment at the end you put too :D

Can't believe it's been there that long though... I guess it is a bit believeable since it's rarely visited, but yeah. Glad it's fixed now :P

• Like 2

I haven't been on here since my concert because of ill health. But I was feeling so emotional today and I just wanted to get on somewhere where I could tell people how grateful I am for Coldplay and be understood. I can't even describe in words how much their music has helped me over the last few days. They don't even know I exist but it feels like they're always there and they understand. It doesn't matter how terrible life seems at the moment or if it feels like everything around you is falling apart and you can't speak about it to anyone else because everyone has their own struggles going on, they're just always there. They make me feel like things are going to get better, I just need to hold on.

I feel so emotional and messed up and just not like myself. But with help from the boys I'm trying to get it together somehow and at least work on the things that are in my control. It's so strange how much debt you can owe to people you don't even know. Ahhhh I'm going to start crying again.

I can totally understand what you say. Coldplay is like a safe place to go when eveything else goes wrong. I also feel the same way: I have a lot to thank them, more than to many people I acually know... it would be awesome if we could let them know how important they are for us.

Hope you get better so soon! And remember that no matter what happens, one day the sun will come out :)

• Like 1

I had the weirdest Coldplay dream tonight.

-----DREAM------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dreamt that Coldplay were playing an exclusive small concert, and somehow me and some other people from Coldplaying were invited ! The venue was somewhere close to my home. At the beginning of the dream it was still several hours until the concert, but I had to get ready to travel there. I was looking for a Coldplay disc to take with me to potentially have it signed, but I couldn't find any. The whole apartment was emptied of all Coldplay discs just when I needed one ! I was looking for X&Y at first but in the end I was just desperately looking for any Coldplay disc. But every CD I turned around was by other artists. After a while I had to give up because I had to take the bus to the venue. After arriving there, I managed to get a spot in the third row, but the venue was extremely small (it was like a small attic or classroom !) and I began worrying about the noise level, and that I had forgotten my concert earplugs. We all waited for some time but after a while we received the news that Coldplay could not play in that venue. The organizers sent a bus along and off we all went to another venue. I was worried about my spot, but for the next venue I even managed to get the very last spot in the first row by being quick! After a while, again we were told Coldplay could not play there and we all had to move on, along with the band who however was in a separate car, to find another venue.

Now it got even crazier. For some reason, the bus went back to my home and stopped right outside it. The organizers made us come out and told us they had looked everywhere in the area and couldn't find a venue, so they had to cancel the concert. By now it was already midnight. I told them they woud be welcome to play in my tiny home, which were just standing outside of ! The organizers said yes, that would be a good idea. By then my family had gotten out and I explained that Coldplay would have to play the concert at our home because they didn't find any other place and it was the only option. But they said no way, it's in the middle of the night, and the entire village and neighbours would wake up from the noise, and there is no way they would permit Coldplay to play in our home. I was very disappointed and remember I was still bargaining if they could at least play an acoustic concert somehow. Then I woke up. What a completely crazy dream !!

_________________________________DREAM_________________________________________________________________________

• Like 7

-----DREAM------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dreamt that Coldplay were playing an exclusive small concert, and somehow me and some other people from Coldplaying were invited ! The venue was somewhere close to my home. At the beginning of the dream it was still several hours until the concert, but I had to get ready to travel there. I was looking for a Coldplay disc to take with me to potentially have it signed, but I couldn't find any. The whole apartment was emptied of all Coldplay discs just when I needed one ! I was looking for X&Y at first but in the end I was just desperately looking for any Coldplay disc. But every CD I turned around was by other artists. After a while I had to give up because I had to take the bus to the venue. After arriving there, I managed to get a spot in the third row, but the venue was extremely small (it was like a small attic or classroom !) and I began worrying about the noise level, and that I had forgotten my concert earplugs. We all waited for some time but after a while we received the news that Coldplay could not play in that venue. The organizers sent a bus along and off we all went to another venue. I was worried about my spot, but for the next venue I even managed to get the very last spot in the first row by being quick! After a while, again we were told Coldplay could not play there and we all had to move on, along with the band who however was in a separate car, to find another venue.

Now it got even crazier. For some reason, the bus went back to my home and stopped right outside it. The organizers made us come out and told us they had looked everywhere in the area and couldn't find a venue, so they had to cancel the concert. By now it was already midnight. I told them they woud be welcome to play in my tiny home, which were just standing outside of ! The organizers said yes, that would be a good idea. By then my family had gotten out and I explained that Coldplay would have to play the concert at our home because they didn't find any other place and it was the only option. But they said no way, it's in the middle of the night, and the entire village and neighbours would wake up from the noise, and there is no way they would permit Coldplay to play in our home. I was very disappointed and remember I was still bargaining if they could at least play an acoustic concert somehow. Then I woke up. What a completely crazy dream !!

_________________________________DREAM_________________________________________________________________________

What a crazy dream! The last part looked more like a nightmare though

What a completely crazy dream !!

Yeah, the way you describe it, I can imagine the whole dream unfolding looking through your eyes. In a way, it's typical in dreams for you to change location all of a sudden or have people or things in a certain location where they don't belong, etc. This is definitely one of those "exhilarating" dreams where you're running after something and you can't quite catch up LOL. I at least hope this means you've slept for a few hours! ;D

• Like 1

Yeah, the way you describe it, I can imagine the whole dream unfolding looking through your eyes. In a way, it's typical in dreams for you to change location all of a sudden or have people or things in a certain location where they don't belong, etc. This is definitely one of those "exhilarating" dreams where you're running after something and you can't quite catch up LOL. I at least hope this means you've slept for a few hours! ;D

LOL almost all of it was a nightmare, not just the final part :D

Yeah, but my sleep cycles are still messed up :(

• Like 2

I hope everyone here is doing okay. I'm going to leave before this turns into a rant.

Ahhhhh... well, the boys themselves may not know you're here, but WE DO !!!! You rant away if you feel like it - we don't mind. Everyone needs to rant and rave sometimes. Just remember - nothing lasts forever. Don't ever give up. Big hugs to you.

• Like 1

Haha, all of it sounded like a nightmare... What a crazy in depth dream though. Really interesting!

For some reason I like never have any Coldplay dreams, only once have I had one in more than a year of being a fan... I don't know why that is... some things I just don't dream about for whatever reason

Something you might find interesting today...

LOL, this made me realize that a Fix You and Photograph mashup would actually sound pretty good!!!

When your phone adapts to the user:

Whenever I type "Pros..", it already suggests to me the term "Prospekt's", LOL

Lol, lots of things I type in Coldplay related have already done that, one of them for me not being Prospekt's however as I don't type that much on my phone I guess

• Like 1

For some reason I like never have any Coldplay dreams, only once have I had one in more than a year of being a fan... I don't know why that is... some things I just don't dream about for whatever reason

Make sure that reading Coldplaying or reading Coldplay-related news or watching a Coldplay video clip is the last thing you do before going to bed, and chances will increase that you have a dream about these things ! I have noticed I have strikingly often got dreams about Coldplay/Coldplaying when it was the last thing my brain was occupied with before going to bed. So it might be worth a try for you :D

• Like 1

Make sure that reading Coldplaying or reading Coldplay-related news or watching a Coldplay video clip is the last thing you do before going to bed, and chances will increase that you have a dream about these things ! I have noticed I have strikingly often got dreams about Coldplay/Coldplaying when it was the last thing my brain was occupied with before going to bed. So it might be worth a try for you :D

There's something else that's always been with me last thing before going to bed and I never have dreams about that either, so... (or rarely, the other night I did thankfully :P)

I passed Wembley stadium today and I felt so strange as that's where I last saw the best band in the world [emoji175] I miss my boys and miss the feeling of seeing them. Also, last night, someone I know sent me a photo of the Wembley arch lit up all multicoloured, and I felt annoyed, as to me, that's a Coldplay-exclusive. How dare they light it up like that without the boys [emoji23] x

Christmas Lights was used as music for a TV advert that was just on! [emoji1]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 4