✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Sometimes when I'm down and look bleakly into the future (which is frequently the case as I'm in a transitory life phase right now), I remind myself that whatever will happen in life, there is always gonna be June 30, 2017 to look forward to. :)

I'm not kidding, I think about it a lot even though it's a long time away !

(Secretly I hope to find a way to attend the second show on July 1st as well...I wouldn't buy another ticket at these prices but I secretly hope there will be a volunteer opportunity from Oxfam for example :))

• Like 6

Sometimes when I'm down and look bleakly into the future (which is frequently the case as I'm in a transitory life phase right now), I remind myself that whatever will happen in life, there is always gonna be June 30, 2017 to look forward to. :)

I'm not kidding, I think about it a lot even though it's a long time away !

(Secretly I hope to find a way to attend the second show on July 1st as well...I wouldn't buy another ticket at these prices but I secretly hope there will be a volunteer opportunity from Oxfam for example :))

Same:D If there's a chance to apply as a global citizen or oxfam volunteer i will definitely try! Not just because I want to see my boys another time but also cause I'd love the experience of working together with the other volunteers!

• Like 5

I'm taking some time to make a longer stay on the forums today for some reasons:

1) I got an email saying my match for secret santa was given me. I'm so excited!

2) reading through this thread I realized there are some things I've forgotten because of the crazy stuff happening in the world. so, thanks @I ran away for reminding us about @iamsue I'll be praying for her today.

3) you should definitely try to apply for Global Citizen or Oxfam it's a unique and amazing experience. You help people a little bit and your reward is attending a Coldplay concert. I think you'll get an email from Global Citizen if you registered on their website adding your home country on your profile.

4) thank you for being so kind to each other. Thank you for taking part on the Secret Santa project. Thank you for giving me hope that everything is not lost.

• Like 7

I already mentioned a while ago that a Belgian band will have wristbands on their concerts in December.

I thought that it would be like Xylobands because they mentioned Coldplay in the press release.

Well this evening I saw them in advance on a TV show.

1478818205437.thumb.jpg.980dc474547870aa95875c4f4bd02059.jpg

Doesn't seem to be Xylobands but if they are, I love them and wouldn't mind if Coldplay would have them next tour leg.

• Like 5

I already mentioned a while ago that a Belgian band will have wristbands on their concerts in December.

I thought that it would be like Xylobands because they mentioned Coldplay in the press release.

Well this evening I saw them in advance on a TV show.

[ATTACH=full]6276[/ATTACH]

Doesn't seem to be Xylobands but if they are, I love them and wouldn't mind if Coldplay would have them next tour leg.

those are so cool :surprised:

i wonder what the cost is to produce those vs original Xylobands

• Like 1

those are so cool :surprised:

i wonder what the cost is to produce those vs original Xylobands

Clouseau is not Coldplay, so their budget is pretty limited.

We get a voucher to collect the wristbands before the concert. But: only one per 2 tickets. And we have to give them back after the concert. [emoji52]

I'm going 3x so I hope that I'll at least have the chance to wear it once (and keep it as a souvenir [emoji6])

Thanks for your prayers everyone! More about how I'm doing to come from I Ran Away and Nie. Please pray that the wrecking ball known as Donald Trump doesn't destroy our beautiful world. His election caused me a huge pain surge and setback. I always say "You need to let people grow and change." Not when it is their character you are talking about. This man has shown his true color: Deep, dark black, not like lovely dark skinned people but like a black hole in the universe. There, now it is time for my pain pill and more rest. Goodbye for now,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Thanks for your prayers everyone! More about how I'm doing to come from I Ran Away and Nie. Please pray that the wrecking ball known as Donald Trump doesn't destroy our beautiful world. His election caused me a huge pain surge and setback. I always say "You need to let people grow and change." Not when it is their character you are talking about. This man has shown his true color: Deep, dark black, not like lovely dark skinned people but like a black hole in the universe. There, now it is time for my pain pill and more rest. Goodbye for now,

I'm glad that you're ok!

I haven't been there for a while because of business and because Coldplaying app and Tapatalk weren't working and I rarely use my computer. I haven't realised how tired I was until I woke up at 12 am today (we don't go to work/school today)... time for a rest ;) I can't wait for the live streams today - Coldplay's alive again! :D Everything outside is white because of the snow so I guess I can finally legally listen to Christmas Lights and 2000 miles :D

• Like 2

Here is a little update on how @iamsue is doing, she asked me to let you know:

I am home since Monday. It had been very rough. I feel ripped in two. Like Magic very hard to turn in bed. First two nights in hospital my respiration rate plummeted. All these alarms would go off! So they adjusted pain meds down a lot and I have to suffer. I am a zombie on pain meds. Trying to take less during day to stay up more.

The music everyone sent me is getting me through these rough times. Hugs

• Like 9

[MEDIA=twitter]797175841797062657[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/797175841797062657

A NEW EP IN THE WORKS????

The new EP will have the title Kaleidoscope.

man, if ever there were a time for the smileys to come back

so i will try to express my feelings in text instead: HDASUHCJAIDJSVFKLSDAHFELJASXK DLS JHFJ;IELJS

(that counts, right?)

• Like 5

I'm so happy to know from you. I wish you a speedy recovery. I'll pray for you and the world, I'm sad and scared as well. but at the same time I have faith that together we'll overcome this. I send you a big hug :)

• Like 1

I have A Head Full Of Dreams right now:D

All my dreams seem to come true (one of which was new coldplay songs) and I can finally be a bit more relaxed about the things that scared me and stressed me out.

But all the changes in my mood just reminded me again that life is always a up and down and getting through hard times is always worth it.

And something totally different, but I just heard the acoustic version of Up&Up and I love it so much! Still waiting for a piano only version though... I think all songs from AHFOD would sound amazing acoustic...

• Like 6

I see Chris and Jonny have been meeting fans in Italy today - very nice.

BUT..... when will us British fans get a chance to meet and greet ? I feel very jealous of these lucky fans worldwide. What do we, here, have to do to be so honoured ?

they were waiting at the show coldplay were playing tonight :) if you do the same, you can probably meet them too. it wasn't an official meet and greet.

• Like 2

I'm glad to hear you're okay and I hope you'll feel better very soon!

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear you're okay and I hope you'll feel better very soon!

Thank you! I was feeling better today a bit until I nearly took a bad fall. That's nothing: I am watching Quantico and they were teaching FBI recruits about Extreme Interrogation methods. When they demonstrated loud music, the subject/recruit said of the music "That's not bad, ever been to a Coldplay concert?" :( Big cry! Worse, the recruit was British.

• Like 4