✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Thank you! I was feeling better today a bit until I nearly took a bad fall. That's nothing: I am watching Quantico and they were teaching FBI recruits about Extreme Interrogation methods. When they demonstrated loud music, the subject/recruit said of the music "That's not bad, ever been to a Coldplay concert?" :( Big cry! Worse, the recruit was British.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked that post because I'm glad you're here posting. I'm sorry you get to hear that comment when you were supposed to enjoy the program.

• Like 2

Thank you! I was feeling better today a bit until I nearly took a bad fall. That's nothing: I am watching Quantico and they were teaching FBI recruits about Extreme Interrogation methods. When they demonstrated loud music, the subject/recruit said of the music "That's not bad, ever been to a Coldplay concert?" :( Big cry! Worse, the recruit was British.

man, i just had a similar experience watching this John Oliver video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=-rSDUsMwakI;m=11;s=51

at 11:51... "Coldplay, I'm against it"

uncalled for :no:

• Like 1

Never liked him, nice to see I'm justified.

i don't necessarily mind him, but there's something about him that rubs me the wrong way

i'd honestly like to know the reason for that joke, because i suspect it's just that Coldplay are an easy target. their messages nowadays are actually way in line with some of the things he's trying to say in this video anyway so it's stupid to pick on them no matter what :P

• Like 2

Something very random. I caught the wrong bus so I had to get off in a different place. I walked to another bus stop to catch the correct one and I saw someone with a Coldplay t-shirt. It wasn't the official one but it had the flower of life on it. I was so surprised to see someone wearing it, that I forgot I was angry for getting in the wrong bus and that I had to pay extra money :p

• Like 7

I love John Oliver. He is just trying to make his audience laugh, and his audience probably has bad opinions on Coldplay, so not surprised. Lots of media loves to trash Coldplay because that is a trend/stigma within itself.

Somewhat related rant: It hasn't been a great week in the U.S. and a lot of people, including myself, are feeling worried and saddened. One of those low points in the year I guess where you start thinking the world is headed in the the wrong direction and nothing will be okay.

But if one thing is picking me up its Coldplay. The acoustic versions of Everglow and the Hymn For The Weekend are just gorgeous and far more passionate than the original versions. During the performances too you can tell Chris and Jonny are super excited about jamming out. New songs on the way too! And a Spotify session that will be stripped down! Seems like the boys have that real boyish joy they have talked about during this era. And it really cheers me up.

• Like 7

Oh no, how could they say anything like this?? D: Obviously they haven't actually been to a coldplay concert cause then they'd know how awesome it is...

And I'm very happy to see you posting on here:)

• Like 1

Hi guys!! It's been a long time, but after all this stressful time I've finally come back!! I've really missed this place during all these weeks...

I see there's a lot of Coldplay news, I have to see all the new videos!! It feels like I have homework to do haha I love that!

On the other hand, it seems like finally they don't come to Spain next year... that makes me feel sad :( As you know, I was planning to see them in Frankfurt, but sometimes my dream seems to be really far away... lately my life has turned out to be more complicated than expected. Sometimes life isn't easy, otherwise it wouldn't be life after all... fortunately, we'll aways have the ability of dreaming. And of course, we'll always have Coldplay. They always give me a lot of strength in moments like these... best music ever!

Hope that you guys are alright, it's nice to be here again :)

• Like 7

I love John Oliver. He is just trying to make his audience laugh, and his audience probably has bad opinions on Coldplay, so not surprised. Lots of media loves to trash Coldplay because that is a trend/stigma within itself.

Somewhat related rant: It hasn't been a great week in the U.S. and a lot of people, including myself, are feeling worried and saddened. One of those low points in the year I guess where you start thinking the world is headed in the the wrong direction and nothing will be okay.

But if one thing is picking me up its Coldplay. The acoustic versions of Everglow and the Hymn For The Weekend are just gorgeous and far more passionate than the original versions. During the performances too you can tell Chris and Jonny are super excited about jamming out. New songs on the way too! And a Spotify session that will be stripped down! Seems like the boys have that real boyish joy they have talked about during this era. And it really cheers me up.

We saw John Oliver last New Year's Eve and love his show. He is hilarious. I saw this clip about Coldplay before and I laugh at it and take it with a grain of salt. His humor is often irrelevant and not meant to be taken seriously. His opinions on topics about the world, on the other hand, are serious and thoughtful. I agree that lots of media use Coldplay as a punchline. It's an "easy" target because it

is an overdone joke that needs no explaining. I take it that they know the joke is overdone, so people know it

is not real. I am not feeling good right now, so I should stop posting. I

am struggling to make sense, LOL!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

You know what I have said about dancing on tables?[emoji6][emoji4]

Glad to see you posting though.

I love Quantico, just finished season 1 on TV. I didn't notice that Coldplay quote, so I guess that is in a season 2 episode.

• Like 1

GUYS! GUUYS! GUYS! COLDPLAY IS COMING TO PHILIPPINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLDLPLAY IS COMING TO MANILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING NUTS. IM SO HAPPY !

I immediately thought of you when they released these dates [emoji14] I'm so happy for you!

• Like 2

Hi guys!! It's been a long time, but after all this stressful time I've finally come back!! I've really missed this place during all these weeks...

I see there's a lot of Coldplay news, I have to see all the new videos!! It feels like I have homework to do haha I love that!

On the other hand, it seems like finally they don't come to Spain next year... that makes me feel sad :( As you know, I was planning to see them in Frankfurt, but sometimes my dream seems to be really far away... lately my life has turned out to be more complicated than expected. Sometimes life isn't easy, otherwise it wouldn't be life after all... fortunately, we'll aways have the ability of dreaming. And of course, we'll always have Coldplay. They always give me a lot of strength in moments like these... best music ever!

Hey... It's nice to see you back here!!! :D

• Like 1

I just came across this video in Youtube, it's amazing. Watching it makes you feel like you're standing right in front of the stage - or next to Chris, lol !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUN48sVjldk

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUN48sVjldk

Whoever filmed this was one lucky person !

Too right ! It's the dream of everyone on this site, I'm sure.

I ran away & coldplayisawesome, your quotes are in red.

I ran away (2), JM-42, & coldplayisawesome, your quotes are in blue.

alisbe, your 2 quotes are in gold.

iamsue, your quote's in green.

Davi, your quote's in magenta.

karvi22, your quote's in orange.

anthamic, your quote's in purple.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Glad to see you're back ! We've been missing you :)

'eyyyyyyyy! i was thinking the other day that i hadn't seen you around in a while

i think it's been a busy time for a lot of people recently. understandable :P

Thank both of you! :D

I woke up shortly after falling asleep last night and no matter how hard I tried couldn't go back to sleep again, even though I was desperate to catch some sleep because today I need to work a lot on data today, for which I wanted to be rested...

After tossing and turning for hours, I just gave up and decided to "start" the day. It's 6 am and I just put the Parachutes CD in, the perfect album for early mornings.

Hope that Coldplay and Coke and Coffee will get me through the day :D

Same! I always took Parachutes as an early morning album and AROBTTH as a late night one. Gonna try this tomorrow actually, it's gonna be a long and exhausting day for me so playing Coldplay after and before sleeping should help me get through it.

:surprised: that's interesting, i always thought of Parachutes as more of a sunset album... maybe it's the orange-ness of it :P

Funny, for me AROBTTH is more of a "sunset" album than Parachutes, which I tend to associate with mornings, although of course both of them are good at any time of day !

I know I'm late on a lot of these quotes, but oh well. For me Parachutes is great for listening to after sunset, it's the best for me. Nice to fall asleep too. So warm and cozy. It also works well as a wake up album too. Someone mentioned the orange-ness of it, that's why I like to associate this with quiet area on the outskirts of town with orange streetlights overhead at night. Representing the mostly dark aspect of Parachutes plus the warm glow of the orange. :D

As for AROBTTH it can work well as a morning or sunset album however I think it's more well suited for sunset. But really it's more of a cloudy day album for me so keep in mind when I say these things that I just mean before or after the sun sets, not like you'd get to see it in my ideal place to listen to AROBTTH :P Prob because the album cover is mostly white, it reminds me of a mainly cloudy day... Not much sun to see. A few tracks are definitelty best to listen to in the morning but overall I think this is an album meant to be listened to around 2 hours before sunset on a cloudy day :D

love time zone differences. I'm about to go to sleep, it's 11:32 pm and I just came to check the forums before I go. Enjoy your morning!

And as every one here says real life got me very busy and I don't think I'll be able to come more often here during the week. See You Soon :)

My life been busy too which is why Im not on as much....

Something very random. I caught the wrong bus so I had to get off in a different place. I walked to another bus stop to catch the correct one and I saw someone with a Coldplay t-shirt. It wasn't the official one but it had the flower of life on it. I was so surprised to see someone wearing it, that I forgot I was angry for getting in the wrong bus and that I had to pay extra money :p

That's amazing :D

Thanks for your prayers everyone! More about how I'm doing to come from I Ran Away and Nie. Please pray that the wrecking ball known as Donald Trump doesn't destroy our beautiful world. His election caused me a huge pain surge and setback. I always say "You need to let people grow and change." Not when it is their character you are talking about. This man has shown his true color: Deep, dark black, not like lovely dark skinned people but like a black hole in the universe. There, now it is time for my pain pill and more rest. Goodbye for now,

Saw your other post, glad you're better! :D

Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhh that Trump guy.... really I think the popular vote as of right now is actually Clinton but since Trump reached 270 first he got it... The people choosing Clinton, the system chose Trump... election rigged alright. I agree with him on that! But it's for him, not Hillary! I bet he wasn't even taking it seriously until he actually got elected. This guy is a complete moron. He's already altering some of his plans from what he said he'd do which is good.... and he did support Hillary all his life. It might not as bad as we once thought. Still reason to be scared though.... guarantee you Republicans ain't winning next time! Thankfully I don't live in the US so I don't have to have him as my president... my country's immigration website actually crashed cause of this thing. So many people wanting to move up here now and I dont blame em!!!!!!

I posted a video on Instagram singing The Scientist!! Can you see it?[MEDIA=instagram]BMAM4aqDyqi[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMAM4aqDyqi/

no unfortunately, it says content not available :(

Glad to know your back. Just like me :D

Sucks that there not coming to Spain. But honestly we should be grateful because Coldplay are going on such a massive tour that very few other artists would be willing to do. They're giving nearly the whole world a chance to see them. Unfortunately they can't go everywhere, I think Coldplay have done a wonderous job of going as many places as possible so as many fans can see them as possible, they truly love them... Hopefully one day you get to go to Coldplay concert! The sad thing for me is I can't even dream about what I want to.... something else I want soooooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in life, like I want to at least dream of it but the furthest I can get is a daydream!!!! Ughhhhh so furstrating. Hopefully I have lucid dream so I can get what I want... I can also go to Coldplay concert in it and Have "A Head Full Of Dreams"!!!! :D the other thing I wanted kinda happened once but not truly as deep as what would be extra awesome... Oh well.............

So excited to finally/hopefully see Coldplay in my country! My parents know I love CP very much that I came home hearing the opening riff for "White Shadows" as they knew they had to "prepare" for the concert too!

Congratulations! Have a wonderful time! :D

• Like 6

These little tips on my computer are just random things that I have never done on my computer like "remind me to buy eggs at the store." Today, I was surprised to see this. Maybe someone at Microsoft is a Coldplay fan haha!

617d7cd7e92df0dfdee51490567bafb9.jpg

• Like 12