✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

i was thinking the same thing. very disappointed to not know what the horse's actual favorite song is smh

I have a suspicion Coldplay is simply the owner's preferred music and the horse has no choice :P

By the way, underneath the Youtube video there are comments along the lines of "Coldplay ? Isn't that animal cruelty" : unamused:

• Like 1

Had another Coldplay Dream this morning!

Apparently, Coldplay and I were in Hawaii for some sporting event or something, but before that started, Chris had to go do something with Apple. Now, I say we were in Hawaii, but this definitely took place in my calculus lecture hall in Colorado and briefly at the Pepsi Center, but for some reason, it was Hawaii in my mind.

I was walking around campus, and decided to go hear a guest speaker. I walked into the lecture hall, and saw Chris come in with Apple and her friend, and they sat 4 seats down from me *internal screaming.* And along with Chirs came his body double. Yeah, apparently he has to walk around with a look-alike so the paparazzi don't always go after the real Chris. These two looked really similar like they could be identical twins, but the body double had a more pointy chin and nose. The real Chris was wearing his blue shirt, while the body double had on purple.

So the guest speaker started talking about a fundraiser she was doing, and once she was done, Chris got up and said he had a fundraiser to do. Apple would be passing out sheets of stamps (yeah, like the ones you put on letters....what a weird fundraiser item) to everyone, and all you had to do was put your name on them and pay whatever you would like for them.

At the end, I talked to Apple's friend (I forget her name), and I was about to talk to Chris, but we had to leave to go to the arena for the sporting event.

Once I got there, I realized I couldn't see Chris anymore, as he was sitting down at the edge of the court. But, I turned around and saw Guy a couple rows back, but he was wearing a bit of a disguise so no one would recognize him. (I think he was wearing his Nappies video wig). I tried to go talk to him, but then I woke up.

• Like 4