✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

was reading an article about Apple acquiring this app called Workflow and the logo of the app on these shirts made me think of something else...

image-3-21-17-at-9-44-am.jpg?w=1029

omg I know someone who always wears the SAME freakin' sweater and the squares on it remind me of X&Y every time lol

• Like 2

QUOTE="coldplayisawesome, post: 5872615, member: 24323"]was reading an article about Apple acquiring this app called Workflow and the logo of the app on these shirts made me think of something else...

image-3-21-17-at-9-44-am.jpg?w=1029

me too !!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::x&y::x&y::x&y::x&y::x&y:

And what about the minutes of the song, 11 more seconds and it could have had 2:42

I was just gonna mention that haha....noticed that right after I posted it that I could have waited a couple more seconds

• Like 1

So I last week I was at a small party/gathering which I went with my Coldplay shirt from last years concert. Anyway someone must have noticed it because 5 minutes after I got there they started playing HFTW. Not my favorite song by any means but still pretty cool to have someone acknowledge it.

• Like 4

My workplace has a shared Gmail account to access the Google Calendar and other things. When I use it, I see what other people have been searching there and sometimes they are the most hilarious things.

Today, I saw that someone has watched the official SJLT video on Youtube.

• Like 7

Guest diogo_sg
I can't believe I forgot it, on March 22 was my anniversary at coldplaying! I've been 3 years here! :vuvuzela: :D

Thank you for being the most amazing fandom:)

Happy joinday to you!! [emoji1][emoji14] [emoji322]

I can't believe that I forgot it as well, yesterday was my 1 year anniversary at Coldplaying! I think it was also the day when I became a true Coldplayer, I started getting more interested about the band and wanted to hear all their songs and learn more about them; this is why I joined Coldplaying. Little did I know that 1 year later I would still be here, in this beautiful community, and that I would love Coldplay and they would be a part of me,something I will always have in my heart. I know I don't post here much, but I visit this site almost every day to read and like your posts and I love it. Thank you for being so great, hope you all have an amazing day :heart:

• Like 7

I can't believe I forgot it, on March 22 was my anniversary at coldplaying! I've been 3 years here! :vuvuzela: :D

I can't believe that I forgot it as well, yesterday was my 1 year anniversary at Coldplaying! I think it was also the day when I became a true Coldplayer, I started getting more interested about the band and wanted to hear all their songs and learn more about them; this is why I joined Coldplaying. Little did I know that 1 year later I would still be here, in this beautiful community, and that I would love Coldplay and they would be a part of me,something I will always have in my heart. I know I don't post here much, but I visit this site almost every day to read and like your posts and I love it. Thank you for being so great, hope you all have an amazing day :heart:

congrats, both of you! happy joindays!! :D

• Like 2

Happy Joinday, you two !! :party::party::party:

Wow @alisbe, 3 years already !

• Like 2

My workplace has a shared Gmail account to access the Google Calendar and other things. When I use it, I see what other people have been searching there and sometimes they are the most hilarious things.

Today, I saw that someone has watched the official SJLT video on Youtube.

Now you got me curious what some of those hilarious things are :)