✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Dreadful, dreadful news. But, sadly, I had been expecting something like this...... huge gigs are full of vulnerable people. I'd been worrying, in advance, about going to the Cardiff gig in July and now I'm pretty scared about the Take That gig I'm going to in Liverpool tonight ! ( a gift for my daughter - not my choice, although I expect it'll be very entertaining )

We can't let terrorism change our lives !

God bless all the people in Manchester.

• Like 1

'Take That' gig postponed in Liverpool in respect for the horrendous act in Manchester. I'm so relieved to be at home safe and sound. It makes you appreciate ordinary life. Enjoy every 'ordinary' minute - you don't know what life has in store for you.

• Like 3

'Take That' gig postponed in Liverpool in respect for the horrendous act in Manchester. I'm so relieved to be at home safe and sound. It makes you appreciate ordinary life. Enjoy every 'ordinary' minute - you don't know what life has in store for you.

Oldiefan, I am also very relieved to hear it is postponed. I got scared when I read your first post. I also feel so badly for Ariana. This will scar her for life (not to mention all of the fans and their parents). They showed her returning to the U.S. and she looks pretty distraught. I just remember reading what Eagles of Death Metal said after their concert tragedy, and it hit them extremely hard. I am so scared for Britain and Europe right now, as Britain raised their threat level to Critical. They clearly know something.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Listening to that band I fell so deeply in love with... Oh good times.... :blush:

hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTnAq0rHd6g

I remember this was one of the first times I'd watched CP on TV and was so amazed at Chris's energy and charisma..... I was hooked !.... and still am !

• Like 1

It's been already a year since my only CP concert and I don't know exactly how I feel about it. It was one of the greatest nights of all my life, so when I remember it I feel both happy and nostalgic. I'd wish that moment would have lasted forever... can't explain what this experience meant to me. I don't usually talk about this because my friends and relatives think I'm a little bit crazy haha but I think you guys can understand the way I feel right now.

Hope I can go to another CP concert so soon... I'll keep on dreaming :)

• Like 8

the other day i was watching the show Master of None on netflix and in a season two episode i suddenly heard a familiar melody... instantly my brain thought, "TALK???" but the rest of the music was not right. then i realized it must have been Computer Love by Kraftwerk, which i've never actually taken the time to listen to before :P

• Like 1

Awesome!! Also side note: where do you guys get your Coldplay news from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are several Coldplay related accounts on Twitter - Instagram - Facebook.

Like Coldplaying, Atlas_project, ColdplayFrance...

Hey everyone!!!

I'm finally all done with exams and hopefully back on Coldplaying more often:D

I got so much to catch up with..

Well I hope you're all doing good:)

Congratulations and welcome back ! It's good to see you again, and yeah, I hope you'll be here more often :D

• Like 1