✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Just listening to a playlist at work and Daylight came on. Then it clicked that it kinda sounds like the more hype parts of All I Can Think About Is You. Anyone else think/thought so or am I high?

^Coldplay definitely had a certain sound on AROBTTH that they emulated on Atlas and I think again here with AICTAIY. I agree with that, but am not complaining :)

AND BECAUSE ITS NEW MUSIC FRIDAY (almost)

So much good stuff coming out. Oh my gosh. It reminds me of when Chris says he gets upset when he hears music he likes because he didn't do it. I am getting jealous that Coldplay didn't put together some of the great new music coming out right now....

New Foo Fighters single is surprisingly kick-a**. New Alt-J album is atmospherically amazing and drop dead-gorgeous at parts. New Radiohead song is absolutely to die for. New Lorde song is great, gonna be a good album and the new Arcade Fire single.....talk about modern disco done right. Its so good. I think Coldplay will be jealous looking back they couldn't achieve a track that good on AHFOD. I just love the lush production on some of these modern singles. Hope Kaleidoscope EP can join them all in that department.

• Like 1

http://atwoodmagazine.com/coldplay-david-ryan-harris-premiere/. This is really cool - from John Mayer's guitarist with his own solo career. He wrote this about the memories and emotion Coldplay evokes! Pretty neat song!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

OMG. Interesting find, even though I don't like the song and I think it sounds a bit awkward :p

Listening to Dua Lipa's duet with Chris "Homesick". As soon as I heard that piano, I knew it was Chris' own home studio piano. A Very blissful, delicate and genuine piano ballad. Dua Lipa has a gorgeous voice that matches perfectly with Chris' own voice. It has beautiful and atmospheric vibes from Everglow and Fly On. Im listening to it over and over again. Its that powerful. Check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to Dua Lipa's duet with Chris "Homesick". As soon as I heard that piano, I knew it was Chris' own home studio piano. A Very blissful, delicate and genuine piano ballad. Dua Lipa has a gorgeous voice that matches perfectly with Chris' own voice. It has beautiful and atmospheric vibes from Everglow and Fly On. Im listening to it over and over again. Its that powerful. Check it out

Much better than Everglow imo

OMG, while looking for discs for my Coldplay collection on ebay I came across this:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Beschissene-Coldplay-Tickets-Karten-Frankfurt-30-06-Ausverkauft-Ex-Freundin-/122527031460?hash=item1c872e20a4:g:~RsAAOSw~FJZLHn8

The offer says "Sh*tty Coldplay tickets Frankfurt...ex-girlfriend". Text/rant is in German but read it with Google translate. The first line is "Selling 2 tickets for a sh*tty band that I can neither stand nor ever wanted to see" :joy:

• Like 3

So my band has been on hiatus for a long time (due to real life), so we started up again. As a test, each of us chose a song for all of us to do, yknow, to warm up. Yesterday was my turn, and I chose Don't Panic. My friends sometimes tease me that Coldplay is all I listen to, and they sometimes groan when I start talking about them. Well, they were kinda forced to listen and learn the song yesterday, but they really seemed to like it! Our lead singer is asking about LP2, and I was showing him Politik, and AROBTTH. Then I showed him the Live 2003 version. I actually havent heard it in a while!

• Like 10

This interview was done today with Liam Gallagher after performing on Pinkpop:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex-2V8aaawQ

From 1:29 the interviewer asked how the whole Manchester thing came about, Chris calling them and then Liam stated that Coldplay have never sounded so good, ''they sound so f*cking really good'' and that they are really nice and Chris is cool haha. So Liam has turned a full 360 on Coldplay!

• Like 2

This interview was done today with Liam Gallagher after performing on Pinkpop:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex-2V8aaawQ

From 1:29 the interviewer asked how the whole Manchester thing came about, Chris calling them and then Liam stated that Coldplay have never sounded so good, ''they sound so f*cking really good'' and that they are really nice and Chris is cool haha. So Liam has turned a full 360 on Coldplay!

"What's er name? Ehh Ariana was it? Ariana Grande!!"

• Like 1