✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

It's been already a year since my only CP concert and I don't know exactly how I feel about it. It was one of the greatest nights of all my life, so when I remember it I feel both happy and nostalgic. I'd wish that moment would have lasted forever... can't explain what this experience meant to me. I don't usually talk about this because my friends and relatives think I'm a little bit crazy haha but I think you guys can understand the way I feel right now.

Hope I can go to another CP concert so soon... I'll keep on dreaming :)

It certainly does change your life. You need more concerts to stay ALIVE !!!! Hope you get to another one soon.

• Like 1

Just had to share this with you all.

I couldn't believe it when I found this little beauty hidden in a bunch of scarves in a local Charity Shop. Someone had actually written 'Coldplay' on the price label, but it was only £1.25 !!!!!!!!

It certainly made my day. I've never seen these back packs before - were did they come from - anyone know ?20170607_133521.thumb.jpg.e2bc5ed23b0bbd69a60ea4044b75b2e5.jpg

• Like 7

I couldn't believe it when I found this little beauty hidden in a bunch of scarves in a local Charity Shop. Someone had actually written 'Coldplay' on the price label, but it was only £1.25 !!!!!!!!

It certainly made my day. I've never seen these back packs before - were did they come from - anyone know ?[ATTACH=full]6959[/ATTACH]

It's part of the tour gift early entry ticket holders get. Interesting that it ended up there!

• Like 2

It's part of the tour gift early entry ticket holders get. Interesting that it ended up there!

Oh thanks. I though it might have come from there. Yes, I agree, who would be giving this precious item away ????? The shop's in North Wales, by the way.

Oh thanks. I though it might have come from there. Yes, I agree, who would be giving this precious item away ????? The shop's in North Wales, by the way.

Well, last year in Amsterdam I saw someone chucking it in a bin actually. Someone else immediately took it out agin though

• Like 1

About the AHFOD bag, I also have one :) They were indeed part of the VIP packages at the European tour last year. I got mine on ebay. Unfortunately most people only sold the entire VIP package for high prices...I only wanted the lanyard and the bag. Once I won an auction of a VIP package, I took out the lanyard and the bag for myself and immediately re-sold the rest on ebay, so that in the end I paid only a few Euros for each item.

But 1.25 GBP is an incredible deal, @oldiefan ! Congrats !

• Like 2

found this video on FB this morning and, having grown up in the 2000s i felt naturally inclined to watch it. then something hilarious happened at about 6:15

Mobile Link: https://www.facebook.com/FineBros/videos/10155354821314522/

never in my life did i expect someone to confuse Coldplay and Green Day... or for Coldplay to ever be a name that someone would think about in association with pop punk - like, what?!?!? :joy::joy::joy:

• Like 2

About the AHFOD bag, I also have one :) They were indeed part of the VIP packages at the European tour last year. I got mine on ebay. Unfortunately most people only sold the entire VIP package for high prices...I only wanted the lanyard and the bag. Once I won an auction of a VIP package, I took out the lanyard and the bag for myself and immediately re-sold the rest on ebay, so that in the end I paid only a few Euros for each item.

But 1.25 GBP is an incredible deal, @oldiefan ! Congrats !

Haha - all that Ebaying - sounds like ME ! I am indeed chuffed with my bargain ! Just very sad that, because of strict security now , I won't be able to use it for my Cardiff concert. :sob: I think there's a 'no bags' rule.

It certainly made my day. I've never seen these back packs before - were did they come from - anyone know ?[ATTACH=full]6959[/ATTACH]

wow that's so awesome :D

• Like 1

so...

First of all, since it was Gwyneth's 40th birthday this was back in 2012. Before the GS era, during the MX tour. So just because he did it back then doesn't mean he still does it now. Also just because he did it on a party doesn't mean he smokes/smoked weed everyday, maybe he just does it/did it at parties or that one time(doubt it that it was a one time thing though). I don't know him personally but I doubt that the first time he tried it was back in 2012, I believe it was much earlier (that's the life of a "rockstar" ,although the guys were tamer since they did promise each other they wouldn't do hard drugs and they never had that rockstar image) so if he was hooked I think he would have been years ago and not just now in the AHFOD era. It just annoys me that just because someone is all about love and unity, has a more positive outlook on life and their songs our happier that it is considered a "hippie style".

Secondly, I am a curious person (with a lot of free time on my hands lately and I love detective shows haha ) so I had to search if during September 20- September 30 2012 (Gwyneth's birthday is on September 27th) Chris was on the same place as Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga was in France on September 22th 2012 and Coldplay was in Germany (the last time they had been in France was in September 2nd. Lady Gaga was also in Germany on September 20th 2012 but she had the concert in France after that so I doubt they had any time to meet, they were also in different cities). After this, Coldplay didn't have a concert until November so they could have easily gone to France again. But Lady Gaga had a concert again on September 24th in Germany.So she couldn't have stayed long, she probably had left by September 23th. I doubt that Coldplay would go one day after their last concert to France or if they did it would be really hard for them to meet with Lady Gaga. So I don't know how he could have got it from her.

This probably looks like I am defending Chris but what I am trying to say is that we shouldn't believe people who claim things, think if they could gain something from it( be more relevant by mentioning Coldplay's and Lady Gaga's names, because who knew her before this? ) and that if it's true we shouldn't judge a person just by something he did once.

I rest my case.

PS.Not trying to offend anyone, just sharing my opinion. I have been a member for a long time and I finally decided to start posting!

• Like 7