✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Tell us more about the elephant man :). Was he invited on stage, or did he randomly manage to get on stage?

I'm not 100% sure because I was standing in front of the main stage, but I think he just randomly went to the stage with his "own permission" :joy:

He was at the gig today too, but I didn't see him on stage

I'm not 100% sure because I was standing in front of the main stage, but I think he just randomly went to the stage with his own permission :joy:

He was at the gig today too, but I didn't see him on stage

Wow! I guess I should had worn elephant suit too to get on stage haha!

• Like 2

What's wrong with Chris? 006c565e72e12efec650e2f80d235e98.jpg[/url]c9477562cc53b954cda6005f17f02714.jpg

omg he said he had a shitty day during the concert and a bunch of people were acting like it's the end of the world that Chris would ever have a bad day, because you know he's a literal angel and not just a human being like the rest of us

it's nice that so many people want to help him feel better, but there's also so many people who act like he's made of glass...

sorry, i guess this is something that's been weighing on my mind recently :P

• Like 8

omg he said he had a shitty day during the concert and a bunch of people were acting like it's the end of the world that Chris would ever have a bad day, because you know he's a literal angel and not just a human being like the rest of us

it's nice that so many people want to help him feel better, but there's also so many people who act like he's made of glass...

That's exactly how I feel about this. I know he's had plenty of negativity, depression in his past, insomnia I think and other issues. He'll get over one bad day. That hashtag is sweet but I honestly feel that it should have been started a long time ago.

• Like 5

If that's the case then a lot of people are acting strange without any particular reason[emoji12]

• Like 1

Wow! I guess I should had worn elephant suit too to get on stage haha!

Now that I checked the Instagram video, I see that Chris was showing the elephant guy a sign to come on stage. I don't know whether he was trying to get there and Chris just showed it is ok, or was it Chris' or crew's idea :grinning:

• Like 1

Random thought: Coldplay Frankfurt is approaching, and even though the setlist will probably be the same :rolleyes: this concert will be different for me because for the first time ever I'm going with another Coldplayer from this very forum who is equally as enthusiastic about Coldplay - @Nie !

I am equally nervous and excited about it o_O but I wanted to say it's a dream come true to finally experience Coldplay with someone from Coldplaying ! :blush:

• Like 13

Random thought: Coldplay Frankfurt is approaching, and even though the setlist will probably be the same :rolleyes: this concert will be different for me because for the first time ever I'm going with another Coldplayer from this very forum who is equally as enthusiastic about Coldplay - @Nie !

I am equally nervous and excited about it o_O but I wanted to say it's a dream come true to finally experience Coldplay with someone from Coldplaying ! :blush:

I'm so happy for you! Good luck!

• Like 2

Now isn't that a good chance for them to play I Ran Away, am I right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Now isn't that a good chance for them to play I Ran Away, am I right?

Indeed it would ! With @flockofbirds222 also attending, there will be 3 members of the I Ran Away Project in the audience. But unfortunately that's unlikely to happen :(

If anyone likes to support us, please RT our latest tweet about Coldplay Frankfurt on Twitter :) This is our final shot, by the way. The project will be laid to rest afterwards...

• Like 2

Indeed it would ! With @flockofbirds222 also attending, there will be 3 members of the I Ran Away Project in the audience. But unfortunately that's unlikely to happen :(

If anyone likes to support us, please RT our latest tweet about Coldplay Frankfurt on Twitter :) This is our final shot, by the way. The project will be laid to rest afterwards...

Will definitely support this. After all of the repetitive C-stage songs, we need a REAL breath of fresh air. (BTW I checked out your instagram and there arent any good request videos. Remember, it needs to be a request on Instagram with someone talking to the camera.)

• Like 1

It would really be the perfect chance! But even if they're aware of our project I'm afraid the chance they'll play it is really low...:(

• Like 1

Will definitely support this. After all of the repetitive C-stage songs, we need a REAL breath of fresh air. (BTW I checked out your instagram and there arent any good request videos. Remember, it needs to be a request on Instagram with someone talking to the camera.)

Yeah tbh I'm quite disappointed by the c-stage songs recently, not like I don't like the songs but last year we got something special at least, I had really hoped they might change the setlist a bit this year:confused:

• Like 1

sorry, i guess this is something that's been weighing on my mind recently :p

Yeah I agree for sure, I'm sure all these people's efforts could be used for some other cause that needs to be spoken about more :P Have fun at the concert though! Would truly be amazing if they played "I ran away"

• Like 2

Yeah tbh I'm quite disappointed by the c-stage songs recently, not like I don't like the songs but last year we got something special at least, I had really hoped they might change the setlist a bit this year:confused:

Brussels night 1 C-stage was alright, I can't really remember the standard songs they played right now but Chris doing Formidable was incredible so whatever the other songs were that made up for it!

• Like 1