✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guest diogo_sg

I hope this fits in this thread...

093c18e9ebabc829b57c1944df051140.jpg3e9dc220ee37b382cf17402d9c5c076c.jpgf35b07aad3f805c5ec15eca1770b7b21.jpg

This photo of mine was featured in this portuguese photography magazine (the most famous in the country [emoji28] )...

I share this Coldplayversary with you.

18th June was my 1st Coldplay show abroad.

Wembley London. [emoji173]

Followed by Amsterdam.

In 3 days it will be Brussels (in my own country) and then over to Frankfurt and Hamburg. To be followed by Paris.

In exactly 1 month I will finish my AHFOD tour.

If I draw a map and connect all the countries it will be a perfect circle with Belgium in the center. [emoji16]

Nie, that is so neat! I hope you are relishing each one!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Me too. If only they realised the power they have to keep people in the shop they'd play CP constantly . I can never leave while it's still playing.

Ditto. I have spent more time delaying leaving somewhere just because CP is on!

• Like 1

I think I know what you are talking about. Well the t-shirt I'm thinking of, was light blue and I think, like you mentioned, they used a butterfly from like Viva La Vida tour era. As I remember it in my mind, it was pretty simple just said coldplaying on the front with that butterfly. I actually kept thinking about that shirt, and how cool it would be to still get one to meet other coldplaying members. I wish I new where to find it, but it's really far back around that viva era. :/

Also, it's my first time back in REALLY long time! I always keep Coldplaying in mind, but I just don't seem to have the time like I used to when I was younger. I first joined this forum when I was in my late teens and now i'm in my late twenties (omg, just realizing this.) Ok, I feel old now, lol. But the forum is looking great! I like all the visual improvements :) My coldplayversary will be in July 13, my first coldplay concert back in 2009!!!

Welcome back!! Oh, I am WAY older than you!

• Like 1

So I will never forget 22 June 2017: I went to see the boys both days in Brussels. First day up front, second between the B and C stage... In the break after AOAL they walked towards the C stage (which was actually really close to the B stage) and I screamed their names and put my hand out to reach them. No luck. However after playing IMP, Don't Panic and UATW(beautiful version) I screamed JONNY a couple of times, he must have heard it! Btw, it's funny to hear their instruments for real, since there is a huge delay in what you hear from the boxes and what they're playing.

So then it happened, they walked back to the main stage, I screamed all their names when they walked by and reached out to them. Didn't manage to touch Guy. But I did manage to pat Will and Chris on their backs (OMG). However, when J walked by he heard me scream, turned his head, smiled at me, and shook my hand (SHOCK). Never gonna wash my hands again. [emoji23] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Like 8

I think it was further back then that. I remember there being a contest to see which design was better. Some sort of double butterfly design was submitted. The image links in that link are dead, so I cant verify. I just thought, wow, what a good idea, especially when all these gigs are happening all over the planet right now.

Thanks for trying though

Might it have been this one? I made that eons ago (well 2011 apparently) and Coldplaying used it in their merch shop although I can't remember the exact colour combination we decided on in the end.

I made lots of different designs to pick from.

cping9.jpg

I could remove the "Best Fansite 2011" and upload the design so anyone could have it printed on a shirt if they want (you could use cafepress or spreadshirt or even a local printer) :)

• Like 1

Might it have been this one? I made that eons ago (well 2011 apparently) and Coldplaying used it in their merch shop although I can't remember the exact colour combination we decided on in the end.

I made lots of different designs to pick from.

cping9.jpg

I could remove the "Best Fansite 2011" and upload the design so anyone could have it printed on a shirt if they want (you could use cafepress or spreadshirt or even a local printer) :)

THATS THE ONE! I recall a yellow version as well.

I wondered where we left off with the idea. I recall a voting phase, but not sure if things were actually available to buy. Definitely would be cool to see coldplaying members come out with these on. I didn't love the design options (no offense). It seemed too heavy on that era. I wish there was something more common in Coldplay's history to be used as a symbol.

I had an idea where you could add your own user name on the back, along with the symbol of your favourite album as a patch. Kinda like a football jersey/kit.

I really just wanted to skim through the thread again. I don't suppose we want to update this, or probably no one has the time to do so.

• Like 1

I can't believe I will be seeing Coldplay again TOMORROW :eek: And it feels amazing that they are doing two gigs in Sweden. It seems so unreal to see your heroes, the guys who you listen to every day. I saw them last year for the first time live, and it was one of the best days in my life :blush:

• Like 4

I can't believe I will be seeing Coldplay again TOMORROW :eek: And it feels amazing that they are doing two gigs in Sweden. It seems so unreal to see your heroes, the guys who you listen to every day. I saw them last year for the first time live, and it was one of the best days in my life :blush:

I hope today was tied as the best day of your life, Krizer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I hope today was tied as the best day of your life, Krizer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It definitely was although the weather was awful! And I think tomorrow will be as well, those boys just always put a smile upon one's face no matter what!

• Like 2