✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Denver International Airport has a free putt putt golf thing going on, so I went and did that today, and while I was eating lunch inside the airport hotel, I heard a remix of Clocks I have never heard before! I really liked it, it was the Royksopp Trembling Heart Mix.

Believe it or not, I heard a different Clocks remix today! This was the Clocks/Relojes (Hatian Mix)

It's my Coldplayversary - a year ago today I saw our beautiful boys at my first stadium show. They lit up Wembley stadium so beautifully. I'm sitting here at work on a night shift and would love more than anything to go back in time to that show. I was so blissfully happy x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

I share this Coldplayversary with you.

18th June was my 1st Coldplay show abroad.

Wembley London. [emoji173]

Followed by Amsterdam.

In 3 days it will be Brussels (in my own country) and then over to Frankfurt and Hamburg. To be followed by Paris.

In exactly 1 month I will finish my AHFOD tour.

If I draw a map and connect all the countries it will be a perfect circle with Belgium in the center. [emoji16]

• Like 3

Followed by Amsterdam.

In 3 days it will be Brussels (in my own country) and then over to Frankfurt and Hamburg. To be followed by Paris.

If I draw a map and connect all the countries it will be a perfect circle with Belgium in the center. [emoji16]

OMG that sounds amazing! I've only seen them in another country once, and that was Paris during the Ghost Stories era. My other 3 shows were in London - once at Under 1 Roof 2013, RAH 2014 and Wembley stadium 2016. I hope you're enjoying your wonderful adventure! [emoji1] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

Was randomly thinking today, where was that thread/link to the coldplaying merch store? Not even sure they're still selling anymore. I randomly remembered an idea where coldplaying members could buy the shirt, maybe even customize it with their own user name, to be identifiable if they wear it to gigs.

I'm so jealous when I see people here talking about how many times they have seen Coldplay live while I'm here thinking that seeing them at least once would be the best thing ever:D To be fair, I'm a recent Coldplayer but until now, during all this time that the AHFOD tour has been running, they haven't came to my country(Portugal) once! But who knows, maybe that day will come sooner than I expect ;)

• Like 1

Was randomly thinking today, where was that thread/link to the coldplaying merch store? Not even sure they're still selling anymore. I randomly remembered an idea where coldplaying members could buy the shirt, maybe even customize it with their own user name, to be identifiable if they wear it to gigs.

I only remember this t-shirt (last year):

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?posts/5822667

I think it was further back then that. I remember there being a contest to see which design was better. Some sort of double butterfly design was submitted. The image links in that link are dead, so I cant verify. I just thought, wow, what a good idea, especially when all these gigs are happening all over the planet right now.

Thanks for trying though

I'm so jealous when I see people here talking about how many times they have seen Coldplay live while I'm here thinking that seeing them at least once would be the best thing ever:D To be fair, I'm a recent Coldplayer but until now, during all this time that the AHFOD tour has been running, they haven't came to my country(Portugal) once! But who knows, maybe that day will come sooner than I expect ;)

Don't give up ! About one year and a few months ago i also had the feeling I would never see CP live. And suddenly opportunities began presenting themselves !

Your time will come. :)

• Like 3

and even if they do come to your country pretty frequently... it's not cheap! that's why i've been a Coldplayer for 12 years and have only been to three concerts :p

• Like 3

Don't give up ! About one year and a few months ago i also had the feeling I would never see CP live. And suddenly opportunities began presenting themselves !

Your time will come. :)

Yeah that's what I think (and hope) that is going to happen. :)

and even if they do come to your country pretty frequently... it's not cheap! that's why i've been a Coldplayer for 12 years and have only been to three concerts :p

Yeah that's also a major issue. And if you don't purchase your ticket right when they are up to sale be prepared to pay even more...

• Like 1

It's my Coldplayversary - a year ago today I saw our beautiful boys at my first stadium show. They lit up Wembley stadium so beautifully. I'm sitting here at work on a night shift and would love more than anything to go back in time to that show. I was so blissfully happy

I feeI exactly the same... It's been more than a year since I saw them and today I'm still dreaming of seeing them again. That was definitely one of the best days of my whole life.

By the way, just realized that on June 12 was my first Coldplaying anniversary! Can't believe it... time flies! I'm really happy of being part of such a wonderful community. This will always be my safe place to go. Thank you Coldplaying and coldplayers :)

• Like 8

I think it was further back then that. I remember there being a contest to see which design was better. Some sort of double butterfly design was submitted. The image links in that link are dead, so I cant verify. I just thought, wow, what a good idea, especially when all these gigs are happening all over the planet right now.

Thanks for trying though

I think you're thinking of this

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/105773/

Today I was in a store buying some clothes when ETIAW started to sound. That made me really happy haha in fact, every time I hear a CP song in any random store I totally freak out :D

Me too. If only they realised the power they have to keep people in the shop they'd play CP constantly . I can never leave while it's still playing.

• Like 2

Followed by Amsterdam.

Have a wonderful tour ! I'm only going to Cardiff, but soooooo looking forward to that... July 11th.

• Like 1

nah, still further back. I'm thinking it might have been before the forums went down and we might have lost some stuff.

I think I know what you are talking about. Well the t-shirt I'm thinking of, was light blue and I think, like you mentioned, they used a butterfly from like Viva La Vida tour era. As I remember it in my mind, it was pretty simple just said coldplaying on the front with that butterfly. I actually kept thinking about that shirt, and how cool it would be to still get one to meet other coldplaying members. I wish I new where to find it, but it's really far back around that viva era. :/

Also, it's my first time back in REALLY long time! I always keep Coldplaying in mind, but I just don't seem to have the time like I used to when I was younger. I first joined this forum when I was in my late teens and now i'm in my late twenties (omg, just realizing this.) Ok, I feel old now, lol. But the forum is looking great! I like all the visual improvements :) My coldplayversary will be in July 13, my first coldplay concert back in 2009!!!

• Like 3