✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

That's interesting, I guess the LA lifestyle encouraged him to try some. And now he's hooked, would explain he's hippie style for AHFOD.

i just want to say, from personal experience, it's totally possible to be a hippie without smoking pot :P

So? it's only weed guys

that was my thought too :P

besides his sleeping pill habit was probably way more problematic

Yeah and the important thing is also that he doesn't promote it to the public. Whatever he takes/smokes/does, it's private and he doesn't glorify it the way a lot of other musicians do. So relax everyone :)

what does strike me as odd about the story (which i don't think anyone mentioned in previous posts?) is the idea that he would offer it to someone he hired for an event at the event in which that person was working... as soon as she got there? there's definitely something about her story that doesn't seem to add up quite right to me, but oh well :P

• Like 1

Yeah and the important thing is also that he doesn't promote it to the public. Whatever he takes/smokes/does, it's private and he doesn't glorify it the way a lot of other musicians do. So relax everyone :)

He might choose to start campaigning on legalizing the drug that would be cool. It's all just SO cool :yum

Denver International Airport has a free putt putt golf thing going on, so I went and did that today, and while I was eating lunch inside the airport hotel, I heard a remix of Clocks I have never heard before! I really liked it, it was the Royksopp Trembling Heart Mix.

• Like 1

I had a nightmare where in the end I tried to comfort myself by summoning Coldplay (i don't know why I have better things to summon honestly) but they didn't appear D: and a distorted version of yellow appeared instead.