✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I still haven't gotten a CD.... My mom sez that she doesn't want to waste money buying the physical ones when ive got them digitally already ;( .Bummer that price tag sticker is there tho.

Sent from my SM-J111F using Coldplaying mobile app

My mom isn't happy about the fact that I got it either. But in a few weeks I'll be in the UK and she won't know when I secretly buy albums XD

I also have them digitally but I have the same thing as I have for books: I need to have something in my hands, physically, that I can put on a desk, etc. It just feels a bit void only having them on the screen...

• Like 1

I still haven't gotten a CD.... My mom sez that she doesn't want to waste money buying the physical ones when ive got them digitally already ;( .Bummer that price tag sticker is there tho.

I'm the exact opposite, I have all the Coldplay albums on CD and not a single one digitally :D Here's a picture of my CD collection (and plus an AHFOD vinyl). The only one missing here is my Live 2012 which is on my mother's car since she likes to listen to it. :p

6Zu7RyU.jpg

• Like 4

I'm the exact opposite, I have all the Coldplay albums on CD and not a single one digitally :D Here's a picture of my CD collection (and plus an AHFOD vinyl). The only one missing here is my Live 2012 which is on my mother's car since she likes to listen to it. [emoji14]

6Zu7RyU.jpg

Whoa[emoji7]

• Like 1

It also helped that I got their first four albums on a pack last christmas and the rest were really cheap and easy to find (aside from GS for some reason, ence why I only have the live CD). I'm now starting my vinyl collection, although those are way more expensive. :confused:

• Like 1

I'm the exact opposite, I have all the Coldplay albums on CD and not a single one digitally :D Here's a picture of my CD collection (and plus an AHFOD vinyl). The only one missing here is my Live 2012 which is on my mother's car since she likes to listen to it.

Same here! I have all CP albums on CD, they are my little treasure haha. I bought all of them at a very reasonable price except for AHFOD (my mum gave it to me as Christmas gift in 2015 and I know it was expensive back then lol).

• Like 1

agreed, definitely not part of the tour. my answer was more for will there be more shows this year, not necessarily this tour :p

anyway, they're definitely playing at least one festival in September, but the L.A. leg will end in November

Yeah, I was just thinking about that! More shows but not from the AHFOD tour... It's hard to me to think of a year without any CP show haha:laughing: Also, I was kinda hoping they would come to my country next year, maybe to do a show like that... but I know I'm being too optimistic lol

• Like 1

Some of them i got from the creative pack they released for that t-shirt competition last year. Some of them I screenshotted from HQ pics of Chris wearing the shirt!

Oh right - thanks. I wasn't aware of the creative pack. So, the ones you got from the screen - did you print them on to fabric ?

Sometimes I wonder if it's really just coincidence that almost every time I drive past the turn-off to Jonny's childhood home, a few miles away from me, in North Wales, I'm listening to Hypnotized and Chris shouts " JAY " ! .......... makes me go all funny........

• Like 2