✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

ahh, here we are. this is one of my more favourite posts that I made because of its shocking accuracy

https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/lp7-a-head-full-of-dreams.99898/page-8#post-5675287

to sum, i correctly predicted the timing of the release of AHFOD within a month. I also theorized that eras generally last 3 years (1 or 2 years for touring, the rest for studio recording). From that, I did some math and averaging of numbers and settled on 16 months between the last tour date to the next album release.

The last tour date appears to be mid nov, and im not sure if thats set in stone. seems a bit weird to have come off the NA leg to the Latin America leg of only 5 shows in 3 cities...However, if you count the 16 months from that, you're looking at Spring 2019.

Bumperoo, the new data from this era bumps the average from a 16 month wait to an 18 month wait. 18 months from November 2017 points to a late Spring, early Summer 2019 LP8 release. Would be nice to see them do some festivals then!

• Like 1

Cool! I've never experienced Coldplay confetti before. (i had to get seating tix) I think butterfly confetti is iconic.

Sent from my SM-J111F using Coldplaying mobile app

Yes, but so far the AHFOD Tour has only had stars, birds, small squares and ribbons - butterflies were used in the Viva Tour though (probably also in the MX Tour ?)

• Like 1