✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Dang, I wish the ending to Swallowed in the Sea was more like the live version

I really like the extra 8 bars of piano before he sings again.

Tremendous !!!! :heart: OH God ! I wish I'd been a Coldplayer in this era - I missed so much ! :sob: :broken_heart:

• Like 3

Tremendous !!!! :heart: OH God ! I wish I'd been a Coldplayer in this era - I missed so much ! :sob: :broken_heart:

i know what you mean. i've only been to one concert so far during the viva era. ive got tickets to the show in toronto soon though. but yeah, i would trade them to have attended during the X&Y or rush of blood era instead.

• Like 4

i know what you mean. i've only been to one concert so far during the viva era. ive got tickets to the show in toronto soon though. but yeah, i would trade them to have attended during the X&Y or rush of blood era instead.

Have a ball in Toronto !!! You'll adore this AHFOD gig - it's sensational ! I suppose, one day, there'll be fans out there, who don't know they're fans yet, who'll envy us this era. :blush:

• Like 5

These last months I've been a little bit far from Coldplay music. That's because I've been listening more to another bands that I saw live this year. I really love these other bands, I enjoyed their concerts and I lived wonderful moments too. But during this week I've kinda came back to the CP fanatic version of myself, and I realised something: they are special. For me, they are THE band. No other music can make me feel the same. No other concert would make me happier than a CP concert. I think I had forgotten this during this summer til today, when I saw a whole concert here in Coldplaying and then I remembered it... oh man, I am in love with this band. Here we go again :)

• Like 6

being someone who doesn't have a car and loves cycling, i ride my bike to the store every week when i go grocery shopping. today i went a slightly different way because i had to stop by the bank first. on my way up this giant hill, there was a guy on the other side of the road who was also biking. next thing i know, he crosses over and starts following me up the hill. i was like :no_mouth: he's probably just going the same way, coincidence, that's all - which is what indeed happened but the coincidence got more... co-ldplay-incidence-y

a bit of the way up the hill, all of a sudden i heard this faint music. my ears perked up and my brain said, YELLOW??? but i wasn't sure because there were a lot of cars and the music was quiet, coming from somewhere behind me, hmm... and then Chris started to sing, it was indeed Yellow. the music kept following me and i knew it must have been the guy on the bike behind me playing it. so then i was like, that's really freaky!!! how does he know??? :scream:

of course, i'm sure he didn't know. but the universe knew :P and the song was just ending as i got to the bank and he kept going down the road, so perfect timing.

• Like 8

I was looking around the #NYCrequest hashtag and I've been seeing a lot of diverse selections. The most popular ones were:

Strawberry Swing

Speed of Sound

Us Against the World (unfortunately)

Amsterdam

Hurts Like Heaven

I also saw some for Politik, LiTii, See You Soon, Everything's Not Lost, Lost!, etc. I really hope they branch out finally tomorrow. Im tired of the same songs over and over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I was looking around the #NYCrequest hashtag and I've been seeing a lot of diverse selections. The most popular ones were:

Strawberry Swing

Speed of Sound

Amsterdam

Hurts Like Heaven

I also saw some for Politik, LiTii, See You Soon, Everything's Not Lost, Lost!, etc. I really hope they branch out finally tomorrow. Im tired of the same songs over and over again.

I agree, they have played a few of the same songs (especially Us Against the World). I like the songs, just wish they would play songs that they haven't played in years. Eg. Daylight/ A Whisper/ Talk/ Yes/ Life in Technicolor ii/ Major Minus/ Don't let it Break Your Heart etc.

I also wish they would play more songs from their old EP's because they never play any songs from them. Eg. Brothers & Sisters/ No more keeping my feet on the ground/ 1.36/ I ran away/ crest of waves/ Moving to mars/ Glass of water/ etc.

• Like 3

Strawberry Swing

Speed of Sound

Amsterdam

Hurts Like Heaven

Someone better hurry and request In My Place or there won't be a request song played!

• Like 2

Strawberry Swing

Speed of Sound

Amsterdam

Hurts Like Heaven

well i just want to say there is a reason why i requested UATW and it's that none of those other songs are gonna get played :P

yep, that didn't last long..

Gallagher also took a dig at Martin, saying it was the Coldplay frontman, rather than him, who was keen to duet at the Manchester benefit concert.

He said: “He was very eager. I was like, ‘Debbie (his girlfriend), don’t give him my number and don’t give him yours’.”

x

• Like 4