✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Apparently you dont even need the headset, just the Samsung VR app. I just downloaded the app and watched the teaser video, and it was a little weird, but at least it's something!

Really ? What is the app called ? I can't seem to find it on the Google Playstore for Android...

Apparently you dont even need the headset, just the Samsung VR app. I just downloaded the app and watched the teaser video, and it was a little weird, but at least it's something!

Interesting! I don't want to spend 100€ on a headset that I probably won't use anymore.

Found this app?

1502343661676.thumb.png.3b660377728e1c3f84fa1a31bbdebca3.png

Really ? What is the app called ? I can't seem to find it on the Google Playstore for Android...

It's just called Samsung VR. Maybe the Google Play Store is smart enough to know it won't work on your phone, so it doesn't show up??

Interesting! I don't want to spend 100€ on a headset that I probably won't use anymore.

Found this app?

[ATTACH=full]7267[/ATTACH]

Yeah it's that one. It asked me to sign in with my Samsung Account, but I don't have one, so I just clicked the "done" button, and it worked without signing in.

Yeah it's a Samsung app only unfortunately. Plus you need to headset to view it live ughhh

Yeah, I was considering to buy the headset because it doesn't seem to cost too much in the basic version here and I thought it might have future use for other purposes but when the phone doesn't fit there is no way :-/

I had an interesting Coldplay dream last night

I was at this lake/open space near my house and apparently there was some dumpster there where people go to throw out trash. I was standing by it and saw Guy off walking in the distance wearing his cool concert jacket. Then, a car started to pull up behind me. It was a silver Toyota Corolla, and behind the wheel was Will! I pointed at him and said "oh my gosh!" Then he stopped the car and got out because he thought I was pointing to something that he was going to hit with his car. I told him there was nothing there, but then he got frustrated and drove away, and I didn't even get to meet him. :bigcry:

I hope Coldplay never reads this haha

• Like 8

I had an interesting Coldplay dream last night

I was at this lake/open space near my house and apparently there was some dumpster there where people go to throw out trash. I was standing by it and saw Guy off walking in the distance wearing his cool concert jacket. Then, a car started to pull up behind me. It was a silver Toyota Corolla, and behind the wheel was Will! I pointed at him and said "oh my gosh!" Then he stopped the car and got out because he thought I was pointing to something that he was going to hit with his car. I told him there was nothing there, but then he got frustrated and drove away, and I didn't even get to meet him. :bigcry:

I hope Coldplay never reads this haha

Lol I used to have so many dreams involving at least one of them it started to concern me.

• Like 2

If you are interested in getting the official Kaleidoscope EP instrumentals, check out this: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/official-coldplay-instrumentals-all-albums-and-unreleased-songs-lukas-and

We're currently looking for people who want to contribute to the purchase so that we can all get these tracks at a low cost per person :)

• Like 1

OMG! I swear today I've just been thinking about that... when would they do an album like that?

On the other hand, I've also been thinking about how great would be a possible tour to commemorate the 10th anniversary of VLV, just like U2 did with The Joshua Tree. I know it's crazy because next year they won't go on tour again, but it would be totally awesome!! I would LOVE to go to a concert of VLV era... I'll always hate myself for not being a fan back in 2008... they even came to my city in that tour... ooghh :sob:

Awh, man! I only joined thw fandom during lp6 haha[emoji28]

Ive only been to an AHFOD concert and i joined the fandom during GS era ;"(

Hahahahaha I became a fan during the AHFOD dreams era :laughing::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob:

And it wasn't even through their latest album, it was just that it was at that time that I discovered that all my favourite songs came from the same band lol

• Like 3

The exclusivity hopefully is just broadcasting. I don't think the gear VR has any proprietary formats for video or anything but knowing Samsung they'd love to make that happen. Probably gonna buy a Daydream when I get a new phone so it'd be nice if the file gets ripped/uploaded.

The band's usual way of soundchecking rare songs continues, they have soundchecked Death And All His Friends and there is even video proof on Coldplay's official snapchat and Instagram stories it sounds so wonderful;

[MEDIA=twitter]897585170836070400[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/897585170836070400

[MEDIA=twitter]897584097232551936[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/897584097232551936

• Like 1