✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I think I've seen this on here before, but I can't seem to find it, so could someone help me out please?

What is the name of/where can I find the outro music that plays at AHFOD concerts during the end credits?

Hey all, I'm at two shows next week and it's my dream to do the intro video at the start of the show. I saw the recent news post on Coldplaying about how to get picked but still have a couple questions, if anyone's done it before can you tell me about it?

1. What time does Ben usually come out? Says 12pm on the news post but some people have told me around 4pm.

2. Does he pick people if they're alone? (I usually see two or three people in the videos and I don't know if they're together)

3. Does he pick different people for two shows in one city? Or is it one video for the two shows?

I think I've seen this on here before, but I can't seem to find it, so could someone help me out please?

What is the name of/where can I find the outro music that plays at AHFOD concerts during the end credits?

If im not wrong, Its called O (reprise) and its from A Sky Full Of Stars EP [emoji3]

The band's usual way of soundchecking rare songs continues, they have soundchecked Death And All His Friends and there is even video proof on Coldplay's official snapchat and Instagram stories it sounds so wonderful;

[MEDIA=twitter]897585170836070400[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/897585170836070400

[MEDIA=twitter]897584097232551936[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/897584097232551936

There should be a "soundcheck rare songs" thread :D

Really hope they go back to the old rare good songs like that, I feel they play more rare songs in arena shows than outdoor ones? like a few years ago in manchester arena they played Daylight and i just was not expecting it!

Hey all, I'm at two shows next week and it's my dream to do the intro video at the start of the show. I saw the recent news post on Coldplaying about how to get picked but still have a couple questions, if anyone's done it before can you tell me about it?

1. What time does Ben usually come out? Says 12pm on the news post but some people have told me around 4pm.

2. Does he pick people if they're alone? (I usually see two or three people in the videos and I don't know if they're together)

3. Does he pick different people for two shows in one city? Or is it one video for the two shows?

I can only answer the last one of these questions - it's one and the same video for all shows in a particular city.

If im not wrong, Its called O (reprise) and its from A Sky Full Of Stars EP [emoji3]

It's not O Reprise...

I thought it was once discussed if it is a snippet from A Head Full Of Dreams where Chris says the word 'dreams', played extremely slowly ?

• Like 2

^ splitting hairs, but i wouldnt really count that as part of the tour. if so, i think they're playing a festival or two in september?

agreed, definitely not part of the tour. my answer was more for will there be more shows this year, not necessarily this tour :P

anyway, they're definitely playing at least one festival in September, but the L.A. leg will end in November

• Like 2