✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I was sitting in Costa, window seat, in Mold (Jonny's home town) in North Wales today and started dreaming that he might walk past if he was visiting his parents while there's a gap in touring .................. sigh..................... maybe one day......................

• Like 1

I have an usb stick in my car with the Coldplay songs from all the albums, EPs...

I play this on shuffle all the time and this morning this happened:

"Politik" from Live 2003 was playing.

At the end there is this introduction to the next song on that album, "GPASUYF" and then it ends.

Next song on my shuffle: "GPASUYF" from Live 2003.

How big are the odds? [emoji16]

• Like 2

Coldplay is currently joining me on my holidays in Bali [emoji1]

First i heard the scientist on the radio, then in the evening a live band played the scientist in a restaurant. Tonight a liveband in a restaurant played the scientist and asfos and as i just turned on the tv in the hotel the music videos for asfos and aoal came on [emoji4][emoji4]

EDIT: and now clocks and fix you[emoji1]

Must be some coldplay-special [emoji4]

EDIT2: joined by imp, paradise, the scientist and yellow [emoji1]

• Like 4

I had a dream the other night in which I was invited to Gwyneth Paltrow's wedding reception. I had to leave right after school, though, and I didn't have time to change clothes. But that morning, I forgot I was going to her wedding reception, and I put on my Coldplay shirt. Once I got to school, I remembered the wedding, and I was like "No I can't wear a Coldplay shirt to Gwyneth's wedding reception; that's so petty!" So I had to put on a hoodie, and I was way underdressed when I got to the reception.

• Like 3

Weren't there 42 songs from the X&Y era that they threw out?

No.

It's from 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' that 42 is the answer for ultimate question of life, universe and everything

This's the reason they called this song 42