🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Oasis Thread

sarah**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think is a great album, much better than Heathen Chemistry and finally up to the old days.

You can expect the new songs to mean the same as the old stuff to you, expecially if you're not a fan yet. But it's musically very good.

• 3 weeks later...

Oasis...

I just started listening to a few more of their songs after starting off with Champagne Supernova, Wonderwall and Lyla - and I must say, they've quickly climbed the list of my favorite groups to nearly the top. Outstanding songs worth listening to:

Champagne Supernova

Wonderwall

Lyla

Masterplan

Don't Go Away

Don't Go Away (acoustic version - simply breathtaking)

Live Forever

Half The World Away

And for those interested, Coldplay covered 'Live Forever' - which is pretty damn good too. If you guys listen to any of the above, let me know what you thought about em :)

they are ok but extremely overated! most of there music sounds the same and needs touching up' date=' they need to change there style a bit or at least vary it and STOP BEING SO COCKY!!![/quote']

Nah, mate, if anyones overrated it is Coldplay, in my opnion Oasis don`t get enough credit.

Oasis Tickets - Toronto July 17th for Sale

I dont really know if this is the right place to post this, but I have two oasis tickets in section 201 for sale. Im selling them for what i paid for them. So give me a shout if your interested, i hope i can make a loyal fan happy.