✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Jul-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

I was able to get it becuase someone obviously returned the ticket now that the show was rescheduled. I have been checking the wachovia ticket office online for one best available ticket like everyday to see what kind of tickets were available. I saw this little baby come up (Section 1 row 12) and I about pee'd my pants. I bought it on the spot. So I'd keep checking the ticket office becuase people/promoters/douchebags return tickets so I was able to take advantage..I get to see coldplay twice in one week. :D:D:D I'm soo flipping excitied.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comcast Tix still has good offers for Lower section tickets. I would do a search there first.

good seats are available for the upper sections closest to the stage for $77(rows 2 and 4). i got 2 of the $50 tickets this afternoon since they were in the 1st row of section 205A. as much as i enjoy seeing coldplay the bottom line is they will probably only play 90 minutes and after all the fees i thought the other seats were too steep in price. obviously people are returning tickets as different ones are available everyday.

Hey Everyone! I have two tickets to the Philly show- section 7 on the floor towards the front. Because they changed the date I cannot go - family vacation 12 hours away... the logistics seemed too daunting to try and figure out! I'm only asking for my money back- comes to something like $223??

PLEASE PM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! I really really really need the money back and I want someone to have an amazing time!! If someone doesn't PM me by this Saturday the 21st...I have to go to ebay. :( NJ has stupid laws and I actually loose money if i use stubhub.

( I did win tickets to the MSG show on my local radio station, so karma rules!!!)

Thanks a bunch,

Alexandra

Hey Everyone! I have two tickets to the Philly show- section 7 on the floor towards the front. Because they changed the date I cannot go - family vacation 12 hours away... the logistics seemed too daunting to try and figure out! I'm only asking for my money back- comes to something like $223??

PLEASE PM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! I really really really need the money back and I want someone to have an amazing time!! If someone doesn't PM me by this Saturday the 21st...I have to go to ebay. :( NJ has stupid laws and I actually loose money if i use stubhub.

( I did win tickets to the MSG show on my local radio station, so karma rules!!!)

Thanks a bunch,

Alexandra

why don't you just call comcasttix so they can refund your money? the market on ebay is not much of anything. if you get face plus fees you will be lucky. you're probably better off just getting a refund from comcasttix.

Hey Coldplay Sign Gang members! I've been extremely busy over the last few weeks (including celebrating my birthday yesterday) and haven't been able to work on the seating diagram/distribution chart for the July 25th show. I know that JBella now has the parking ticket, so I will be coordinating a little tailgating meetup before the show with her. I am hoping to get information about the signs out to everyone within the next week or so.

Anyone interested in becoming a CP Sign Gang member, please send me a PM.

Cheers,

ColdplayJoe

Hey Coldplay Sign Gang members! I've been extremely busy over the last few weeks (including celebrating my birthday yesterday) and haven't been able to work on the seating diagram/distribution chart for the July 25th show. I know that JBella now has the parking ticket, so I will be coordinating a little tailgating meetup before the show with her. I am hoping to get information about the signs out to everyone within the next week or so.

Anyone interested in becoming a CP Sign Gang member, please send me a PM.

Cheers,

ColdplayJoe

Happy birthday Joe. Mine's coming up on Monday as well. I look forward to helping out the sign gang.

Hey everyone!

The sign distribution diagram is nearly complete. If anyone is interested in joining the Coldplay Sign Gang to help distribute signs, we are in need of as many volunteers as possible. Please send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a copy of the sign .pdfs (there are two, approximately 2 MB each) courtesy of my girlfriend. Unfortunately, she might not be able to attend the rescheduled show like several other members mentioned before, so anyone interested in printing and distributing signs should contact me as soon as possible!

Thanks everyone!

Sincerely,

ColdplayJoe (Joe)

Is anyone planning to hand out signs in section 215?

We don't have anyone down for Section 215. Please send me an email if you are interested in distributing signs in that section.

I will be sending out an email with sign distribution information this week. I've been extremely busy with both attending the Today Show with other coldplayers as well as swamped at work.

Sorry for the delay!

T minus 25 days!

Sincerely,

ColdplayJoe

The Joker,

I will be sending out an email by the end of this week with all the information that you'll need. Please send me a PM with your email and section where you will be sitting. I will be printing some signs using the template my girlfriend designed, and will be sending that template out to anyone who hasn't received it yet. Most likely, you will be responsible for printing and transporting your own signs (that was what we did for the 2006 show and it worked perfectly)

Thanks,

ColdplayJoe

Is anyone sitting in sec 224 i wanna feel like im the only coldplaying member with shitty seats ha ha and if anyone cant make it please pm me if you have good seats cause ive been super stoked about this concert ever since chris martin came from the stage all the way to the back right in front of me at the today show i really want this to be the best concert ever given the fact that viva la vida is sickkkkkkkkkk!!!! so pm me COLDPLAY Joe I WANNA HELP!

Are any of you guys bringing cameras? I'm really tempted to bring mine, even though it says not to on my ticket.... :shy: I can't leave from this experience without any pictures!!

i want to know too!!!

i just made a freaking thread about this and this wholeee thread!

man, i feel dumb.

but if anyone can let us know that'd be great!

i'd love to bring my camera. :D

I have one ticket for sale. Section 121 Row 23 Seat 14. I paid 77.50 but I'll take 50 dollars for it!!

I invited my girlfriend and her best friend but the best friend can't make it.

email me if you want to buy it!

Directions to wacovia from jersey shore

Greetings,

Just relocated to Jersey Shore (Point Pleasant area) Can someone from

Philly tell me best way to Wacovia center . The show is on a friday so

I'm wondering about traffic and quickest route. Thanks.