✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Jul-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Greetings,

Just relocated to Jersey Shore (Point Pleasant area) Can someone from

Philly tell me best way to Wacovia center . The show is on a friday so

I'm wondering about traffic and quickest route. Thanks.

Cool I'm from Point Pleasant myself. Only been to the Wachovia center once but Route 70 or 195 are the best ways to get to Philly. Based on Friday traffic though I'll be taking 70 though I don't think it will make much of a difference.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Coldplay Sign Gang Members,

I will be sending out a seating chart template by no later than Tuesday, July 15th. Attached in the email will be the seating chart listing all of the Coldplay Sign Gang members and their locations, as well as the templates for both of the signs we will be printing and distributing. Once everyone receives their email, could you please respond with the number of signs you intend on bringing to the show? I'm sorry for the delay!

Sincerely,

ColdplayJoe

NEED 2 tix for Philly

Hi everyone! I'm coming in from North Carolina the night of the show and am trying to find 2 seats together at the Wachovia Center....if anyone has any insight (other than ebay or craig's list where ppl are charging a small fortune) it would be much appreciated. Thanks!!! =) janel

Good evening everyone!

For those members who expressed interest in becoming a Coldplay Sign Gang participant, you should be receiving a fairly large email with three attachments at the email address you've provided. Please read the email carefully, as it contains important information regarding the Philadelphia concert next Friday, sign templates, and a contact sheet.

If anyone is still interested in becoming a Coldplay Sign Gang member, please send me a PM with your name, email address, and seat location at the show!

Thanks everyone! Sorry about the delay...

Sincerely,

ColdplayJoe

Drexel student to open for Coldplay, July 25th

Congratulations to Music Industry student Jonah Delso! Delso was selected to open for Coldplay on July 25 at the Wachovia Center through a video contest run by local rock station 93.3 WMMR.

Stay tuned for an interview with Delso in the July 25 issue of The Triangle, but for now, check out the winning video below.

http://blogs.thetriangle.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD-SVVdBMuw

Stage setup for Viva La Vida Tour

Hi There,

Can anyone who has been to see Coldplay this time around give me an idea of the stage setup? What side of the stage is Chris' piano on? Just trying to figure out which side to sit on in the Wachovia center.

Thanks alot! :)

Sign Gang Philly

Hello Mates, We're going to be sitting in Section 4 Row 9 too .. First , I can't PM Coldplay Joe .. for some reason .. I would love the e-mail and template .. [email protected] . The one dude did make a good point about signs in the way of your view , I hope everyone is considerate and doe'snt block the actual performance . I missed Philly last time . I saw the Nassau Coliseum show w/ Richard Ashcroft who is also awesome, and the year before in Camden , N.J. by Myself ( I was'nt afraid ) . I hope to high heaven that they do Cemetaries of London in Philly , my fav off the new one , and hopefully YES . Every other song on the new one is awesome .. Coldplay Joe , send me the signs, and jasmynebirch, i noticed is sec 4 row 9 . We'll see you at the Coldplay Party. From the Poconos In Pa . Joey Spott.

I'll be wearing my Viva La Vida (Chris Martin's Design) jacket that I wore to the Today Show, but with some additional modifications ;)

My girlfriend took one of the extra shirts I got from the Circuit City album release and made a dress out of it, so she will be wearing that to the show.

Hey...to any Philly natives, or frequent visitors to the city....

I'll be driving down from North Jersey and planning to leave mid-afternoon to avoid rush hour traffic, so I'll be arriving a few hrs before the show starts. Never been to Philly or to the Wachovia Center, so have no idea where we could hang out before show time. I was thinking we'd get something to eat/drink, but dunno what the area around the venue is, or if there's some cool part of the city to check out, restaurant/pub/bar-wise.

Any ideas, tips????? THANKS!:)