✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Jul-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

allright i just got back from wachovia center. I was stalking coldplay. What a rush. My dad and i got there at around 145. By the side where the press goes in was a tunnel leading to backstage. We went on top overlooking the entrance and thought we saw guy. Then a black suv comes pulling in and two event staff come up to meet the van. we knew it had to be coldplay. When the event staff guy came back out we asked and he said they dont do soudcheck at wachovia. we were like wtf yes they do. So we split up on oppisite sides of the center waiting. Then i went up and talked to a guy who operated the booth where the van had entered before and he said they were already in and that the van we saw had them in. So if i had arrive 10 minutes earlier i would have met them bummer but its allright.

Ps whats with all these guys saying they are going to go stalking but dot even show up. My dad and i were the only ones there

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuff (Enjoy the show everybody... and may the force be with you!)

The number of musical heavy hitters in the region takes a dip this weekend with only a handful of major acts making stops here. Most notably, Coldplay appears in South Philadelphia tonight and George Michael takes the same Wachovia stage Saturday.

A hot air balloon shaped as Star War's Darth Vader inflates during the annual Quik Chek New Jersey Festival of Ballooning in Readington.......

balloonfest400.jpg

Philadelphia Review

Am I the first to review?

Here goes then. The show ended 50 minutes ago, around 11:10 EST

The sound was A+. Chris, with his hair longer, reminiscent of 2002, resembled a Dickensian urchin. Albeit a 6 foot urchin. I have a few grunbles with the light show, but nothing bad to say about the band's performance.

I was in section 115. I got the ticket at the box office on the night. 17 rows from the stage. The seat wasn't available yesterday. Tonight it was. No Tickemaster fees. It's not that often I get to pay the price on the ticket.

Ron

The sound was A+. Chris, with his hair longer, reminiscent of 2002, resembled a Dickensian urchin. Albeit a 6 foot urchin. I have a few grunbles with the light show, but nothing bad to say about the band's performance.

I was in section 115. I got the ticket at the box office on the night. 17 rows from the stage. The seat wasn't available yesterday. Tonight it was. No Tickemaster fees. It's not that often I get to pay the price on the ticket.

Ron

Awesome! But more details! What songs did they play?

Ron

Wicked! I'm glad you had a good time ;)

what a great concert they played a lot of the new songs play yellow, clocks, smile on ur face, green eyes, politik, scientist, and Will sang. they played in sec 105 out with the people... It was great

Great show, cant remember off hand the exact setlist,(the only one i remember they didnt play was trouble oh and dont panic) death and all his friends was great though. scientist acoustic in the crowd with chris martin refusing beer. great show. this was my second time seeing coldplay live can't wait to see them again.

Great show, cant remember off hand the exact setlist,(the only one i remember they didnt play was trouble oh and dont panic) death and all his friends was great though. scientist acoustic in the crowd with chris martin refusing beer. great show. this was my second time seeing coldplay live can't wait to see them again.

LoL someone offered him beer? nice. :lol:

LoL someone offered him beer? nice. :lol:

yea and he smelled the cup and made a face and gave it back( they played green eyes, gpasoyf, speed of sound, the scientist(acoustic) life in techincolor, in my place, violet hill, strawberry swing, 42, fix you, death and all his friends, yes, chinese sleep chant, lovers in japan, viva la vida(amazing),politik. -----not right order