✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [original date 04-aug]

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Best Buy pre-sale page shows the Chicago show is on July 23 now.

coldplay-showlist.jpg

It sucks, I was gonna try to go to this show since it was conveniently a day after Lollapalooza. There's no way now for me to stay in Chicago that early for that show. :(

Is this legit?

Well a few days ago I know that live nation did not have a day or time for tickets to go onsale for Chicago and now there is. Yesterday the Aug 4th show was Boston or something but it was soon back to norm that night. Now Bestbuy presale says its been changed... Aug 4th really worked out for me since Im a football player and have practice literally 6 days a week

Is everyone here just going to buy tickets off of livenation when they go on sale saturday?

I am going to keep my eye on the best buy site and if that pre sale stays I will check that out for two tickets to get the best I can if they are good seats

The United Center's event calendar has the concert listed for July 23rd.

Additionally, does anyone know if the Best Buy presale is going through livenation or ticketmaster?

Interesting.. although there is no pic of the band or time on there. I'm not sure what best buy pre sale is going through..

That's what's so confusing about the whole mess, according to ticketmaster there IS no Chicago show, coldplay.com and livenation still say August 4th, but Best Buy and the United Center say the 23rd...I'm guessing the presale will be on livenation but nobody's sure.

I just know I'll be really upset if I have to pay scalper-prices for a floor ticket.

San Jose, CA

07/18/08 HP Pavilion

Oakland, CA

07/25/08 Oracle Arena

Omaha, NE

08/03/08 Qwest Center

Chicago, IL

07/23/08 United Center

Alright, this is what is on Best Buy's site...if you believe their site, the San Jose and Oakland shows are still happening then there is NO WAY they are going to take the whole tour back to Chicago for a show on the 23rd only to turn around and GO BACK to California for a show on the 25th...it doesn't make any sense AT ALL....

Someone from Coldplay HQ needs to address these issues PRONTO

First post...buuuut....

After doing some investigating on the United Center's website, it would appear that they also have the July 23rd date listed, and after calling they confirmed the date as well....

Someone from Coldplay def. needs to resolve this ASAP

After doing some investigating on the United Center's website, it would appear that they also have the July 23rd date listed, and after calling they confirmed the date as well....

Someone from Coldplay def. needs to resolve this ASAP

Thanks for calling the United Center. I'm beginning to think that July 23rd will be the date after all. :shocked2:

Chi Town now July 23rd Sale This Saturday

Yo yo yo coldplays coming to the united center on July 23rd.....at least thats what it looks like as of 1130am on the livenation site. This is insane coldplay is the biggest band on the planet right now and they cant get their flipping act toghether. Maybe its part of their plan?