✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apple: Daddy can you please help me with my school science fair project.

Chris: Sure, soon as I get back from the studio............*gets to studio and gets overly excited by pics of Jonny on CP.com and forgets about helping*.............*phone rings*

Apple: Don't for get about the science project.

Chris: :facepalm: ............Um hey R#42, I need for you build a solar system.

R#42: :wtf: OK Chris

Chris: :uhoh:

:lol::lol:

Chris, you are so random! :laugh3:

Hmmmm....

Chris: The next one is going to be scaled down. We don't want to be a huge stadium band.

Chris: Build me a solar system.

Okie dokie

:lol:

As soon as those words left his mouth I was thinking "bullshit"

The album won't be done by Xmas, they'll have probably switched record companies by then (because lets face it EMI is screwed) and so they'll feel like they'll have to come back with a bang. Plus Chris loves commanding a massive crowd.

My guess is they'll do a few (impossible to get tickets for) small gigs, get bored and it'll be Wembley ho :P

A solar system? WTF? :wtf:

Chris: Sure, soon as I get back from the studio............*gets to studio and gets overly excited by pics of Jonny on CP.com and forgets about helping*.............*phone rings*

Hahahah :lol: R42 doing homework for Chris' kids :P

:lol: yeah probably that's what happened

hahahahaha! :laugh3:

and meanwhile R#42 is busy making Chris' request into an enigmatic blog entry :lol:

:lol:

As soon as those words left his mouth I was thinking "bullshit"

The album won't be done by Xmas, they'll have probably switched record companies by then (because lets face it EMI is screwed) and so they'll feel like they'll have to come back with a bang. Plus Chris loves commanding a massive crowd.

My guess is they'll do a few (impossible to get tickets for) small gigs, get bored and it'll be Wembley ho :P

And let's hope without "fusion jazz." :rolleyes:

I sort of doubt the album cover thing. I feel like the band would do it themselves. I don't know why they'd ask Roadie 42 to do it if they wanted it to be the cover.

But yeah...ahem...RANDOM! :stunned:

It's odd because I have definitely taken a lot of Coldplay interview tidbits seriously (like the bit about jazz ages ago, not the new quote) but so much seems like smoke and mirrors. They're just throwing us off their tracks.

This, being on the official site, seems to me like a serious thought. And it's enigmatic for a reason. So it must be the beginning of actually letting us know. Hmmm

I will reserve thoughts and judgments for some time! That said, I really do hope Christmas release is going to happen! At least for some material.

I sort of doubt the album cover thing. I feel like the band would do it themselves. I don't know why they'd ask Roadie 42 to do it if they wanted it to be the cover.

But yeah...ahem...RANDOM! :stunned:

It's odd because I have definitely taken a lot of Coldplay interview tidbits seriously (like the bit about jazz ages ago, not the new quote) but so much seems like smoke and mirrors. They're just throwing us off their tracks.

This, being on the official site, seems to me like a serious thought. And it's enigmatic for a reason. So it must be the beginning of actually letting us know. Hmmm

I will reserve thoughts and judgments for some time! That said, I really do hope Christmas release is going to happen! At least for some material.

I think they mean things when they say them. However, two minutes later another idea may surface. Creative people throw ideas around like fairy dust. It's part of the process. My son's an artist and finished products rarely resemble the first seeds of an idea (my signature is one of his drawings). I love that they allow us a peek.