✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEVENTEEN SONGS in The A List!!!

Probably not all of them will make it to LP5, but still very promising!!

I'd say that's a safe bet. I think they are pleased with how concise VLV is. But maybe another EP will follow...*

*I'm feeling very greedy!

I think this is really excellent stuff and the blog was certainly amazing, but I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

The way the blog went, I did not get the impression that we'll have an album any time soon. If everything they said before the Latin American tour is thrown out the window, then doesn't it follow that all the "around Christmas" thoughts are thrown out too?

I JUST REALLY WANT MORE MUSIC!

Maybe I'm the only one who thought this...? :\

I think this is really excellent stuff and the blog was certainly amazing, but I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

The way the blog went, I did not get the impression that we'll have an album any time soon. If everything they said before the Latin American tour is thrown out the window, then doesn't it follow that all the "around Christmas" thoughts are thrown out too?

I JUST REALLY WANT MORE MUSIC!

Maybe I'm the only one who thought this...? :\

You're not alone, but honestly, I wasn't expecting it to be release before 2010 was over. It'd be nice to have that happen, but I'd rather wait for something spectacular, then something that's rushed.

Anyways, does this mean the solar system idea was scrapped? I really hope not, because that sounded like a good idea. :(

But...I really enjoyed the new blog entry! It, yet again, gives me hope that LP5 will be their best release yet. :D I just wish we could see the songs on the walls.

So no one was able to zoom in on any of the pictures to see the song cards? :confused:

I gave it a try, but it was too blurry to get anything out of it:angry: But it shouldn't be impossible, I've seen them doing it on CSI or something like that. Any photoshop-masterminds here?

Ah, #42 didnt give much away, only the fact that there are thousands of ideas all over, and without even letting us see a single name! What a tease, as long as he teases us frequently I can take it, but don't leave us in the dark for weeks againn.

I cant believe they have that many songs!! How the hell.. And I bet even C songs are amazing, just not AS amazing as the A and B ones.. hmm I wanna spend a night at The Beehive and experience the whole thing first hand :P

Oh, #42, you silly tease, you... :P

I'm sure the band didn't want track names to be let out, especially since the majority of them will likely never be released, so he had to be really careful about what to photograph.

I'm probably stating the obvious, though.

guyartthmb.jpgGuy would like your help finding old photos...

April 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Please help Guy find old photographs for an art project

Good afternoon. We have a mission for you - or rather, Guy does. Here's the info from the man himself:

"Hello. I'm looking for your help to find old photographs, for a personal art project. They can be good photos, or completely out of focus. They can be black and white or colour. The point is that they are pictures dating back to the 1960s and before, that have been thrown away and found again - rather than your own old family photographs. Thanks for your help. I'm really excited about this!"

At the beginning of May, we'll be giving you the details of a PO Box address to send photos to - which gives you a few weeks to start rooting around your local charity/thrift stores and antique/secondhand shops. Unfortunately, we won't be able to return the photographs - but, as Guy says, he's looking for found/discarded photographs, rather than your own personal ones.

Happy old photo hunting!

Anchorman