✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

violet hill live - tv total - german tv - 4th june

s0mmer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, I'm so looking forward to it. I remember the last time where Stefan started asking them about the "bird disease". :laugh3: From that point onwards the guys were actually making fun of Stefan, which is rather seldom. :lol:

I wonder if Stefan Raab has to wear a bandage then, because yesterday he lost 2.500.000 million euro in his live show "Schlag den Raab" (similar to Britain's "Beat The Star") and in one game he totally flipped out and smashed a monitor! After that his hand didn't stop to bleed. :D

I wonder if Stefan Raab has to wear a bandage then, because yesterday he lost 2.500.000 million euro in his live show "Schlag den Raab" (similar to Britain's "Beat The Star") and in one game he totally flipped out and smashed a monitor! After that his hand didn't stop to bleed. :D

He did! I watched it and he hurt his hand again during the last game. He will probably be all whiny in his show tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Do you remember what happened when Regina Halmich crushed his nose? I think they showed him visiting a doctor ... :laugh3:

yep they did...

hmm I think it was better than the mtv performance, but not great... Chris played the guitar instead of the piano and that has ruined it a bit for me, cause the beginning and the ending just with Chris + piano sounds so beautiful...

he also got the lyrics wrong at one point but he corrected himself immediately.

the interview was funny though ;)

yep they did...

hmm I think it was better than the mtv performance, but not great... Chris played the guitar instead of the piano and that has ruined it a bit for me, cause the beginning and the ending just with Chris + piano sounds so beautiful...

he also got the lyrics wrong at one point but he corrected himself immediately.

the interview was funny though ;)

hmm.. sounds interesting ! was the interview with the four of them ? and was it long ?

I'm guessing you didnt record it .. :P

oh, and a bit disappointed about not having Chris playing the piano.. that's too bad.

HEY EVERYBODY! THIS IS WHAT PALLAVI SAID!

hey what you want to say jump in a lake.

what you expect from me ah?

if you don't like coldplay there is no point in signing up here first of all or shall i really go for Ian seriously to take you off from here for annoying me or you better leave from here.

just one thing what ever you are gonna fight with us today you see a big day of your leaving from the forum OKAY?

don't think that by slamming some people you have become into big!

okay!

just mind that!

hmm.. sounds interesting ! was the interview with the four of them ? and was it long ?

I'm guessing you didnt record it .. :P

oh, and a bit disappointed about not having Chris playing the piano.. that's too bad.

It was just with Chris and Jonny and it wasn't that long... they talked about the album title, the song with Kylie and the gig in Holland tomorrow... nothing new for us (;

ah and about soccer, that was quite funny :D

and no, I didn't record it ^.-

It was just with Chris and Jonny and it wasn't that long... they talked about the album title, the song with Kylie and the gig in Holland tomorrow... nothing new for us (;

ah and about soccer, that was quite funny :D

and no, I didn't record it ^.-

alright ! Thanks very much :)

Only Chris and Jonny.. couldnt ask for more :nice: well, i couldve but it's ok !

it'll be online tomorrow..