✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PUHHHHHLEASE! You were a perv all along...I just had to help you unleash it:whip:

:blush:SHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm trying to keep a clean reputation!

And PERV TIME OUT!

Awwwwwww...your godson...so precious...give him a special Coldplay kiss from us all Noelia. :heart: thank you! he's already gonna get that baby version of Coldplay CD for 1st xmas present! i gotta start right off the bat to create a new fan!!!:D

ok, gotta go...(and i voted already, so may i be excused??? LOL)

Okay, just short:

Almost the same setlist as the last 2 shows, but we got Jingle Bells (feat. Simon Pegg) instead of Death Will Never Conquer.

The boys were having more fun on tonights show cause the crowd was more alive. Majority was standing and they weren´t as weak in singing than the 2 nights before.

Funny: Now we know what it sounds like when Chris tries to get rid of his guitar while playing piano !!! (does anyone remember the song?)

Tonight 42, the GPASUYF/Talk medley and LIT II blew me away!

When I am back in Cologne, I am gonna start sorting out good Quality pics from all 3 shows. Approximately not many, but at least some good shots...

((Coincidence or not? My fav local radio station EINSLIVE is playing GPASUYF during this post!))

^no it wasn't beatles shirts.. she says

They were comic relief t-shirts as they asked for the crowd to go nuts while someone took a publicty photo with them in them.

There were 2 x Beatles (Chris & Will) and 2 x Morecombe & Wise (Guy & Jonny Boy)

So it was beatles t-shirts! Sorta!

My quick-very-R-#42-as-usual review before taking an eurostar early in the morning :

Useless afternoon waiting for them to arrive, we've been told quite quickly that they had arrived earlier for a soundcheck though (we thus new we'd have a special song).

Got told before the beginning of the concert that flags were forbidden in that venue... WHAT A JOKE. This actually worried me and I felt quite bad at the beginning of the show though I did wave my VLV one a lot.

Anyway decided to stand up right at the beginning of LiT and luckily people in my block stood up too, so I spent the concert jumping and dancing, which help when you want to enjoy it (not like on sunday...).

Saw R#42 working hard before the beginning of the show and started to think I could have thrown him my banner, though I was too far away... then during VLV remix, desperate to see no one was enjoying that important part of the show, I decided to run toward the roadies area next to the stage on Guy's side (where R#42 was) where I threw my banner randomly... it landed in a roadie box XD

Guess they'll find it as a Christmas gift ahahaha.

Anyway I really enjoyed the show (better atmosphere in my opinion, at least in my area).

Quite good performance from the band, Chris reminded everyone 2 times that he seemed quite disappointed by the Londoners : changed some lyrics to something similar to ''London crowd is miles away from what a coldplay crowd should be'' (wasn't exactly that, and I don't remember during which song it was, but it was at the very beginning of the show... we'll find out with some videos I guess). Then during In My Place (as far as I'm remember, not sure again) he emphasized A LOT the ''come on and SING TO ME''... I think that worked quite well. Happy me. (though I'm not doing all seated venue anymore).

I tried to get closer to the C stage during Hardest Part in order to leave London with a clear picture of Chris' face in my head (ahah, didn't manage to see him on sunday, being in the upper tier), but was asked to come back to my seat after 20 seconds hehe.

We left the venue around midnight, I'm sure the band was still there and I guess we could have meet them by leaving later but we had no idea how we would have managed to come back after midnight, we thus had to stop stalking (which made me saaaaad).

Anyway really great evening, compared to sunday... :)

I'm dead tired. I seriously need to sleep. But yeah it was much better tonight. :D

still not the best crowd, but must say it was quite alright this time. :dance:

super excited about seeing Simon Pegg again. Cant believe how good he is playing the harmonica. and was so funny. :nice:

I'm dead tired. I seriously need to sleep. But yeah it was much better tonight. :D

still not the best crowd, but must say it was quite alright this time. :dance:

Really? I thought the the crowd were pretty good IMO, we were all up on our feet in 110! I couldn't see anyone sitting down at all tbh. Plus loved the wooah ohhh's all the way out the arena, in the queues to get in the tube station and then on the platforms! Also the woman on the tannoy (sp?!) system on the tube was hilarious. Talking about if the two men running up the wrong side of the escalator hurt themselves they wouldn't help them, but if they hurt anyone else they would be liable! Brilliant! lol

Highlight tonight Jonny wearing reindeer ears and the others santa hats during Jingle bells

think it was almost better than monday though can't split them. I had the clearest head on view and wasn't destracted this time by a certain arse off Mr Buclkland this time so could really take it all in

for the loudest cheer bit instead of left vs right we had boys vs girls, Jonny was in charge of the boys (chris called this the Brave Heart Roar) and Guy incharge of the girls ( He called this the Take That squeal) to which Guy laughed and most probably blushed

for Jonnys solo in IMP Chris introduced him along the lines as Coldplays version of Slash

trying to upload vids, managed one but YT very slow tonight, only down side were some annoying people who decided to get drinks during at least 3 songs I was recording. Chinese sleep chant which I had to delete because they knocked me leaving and coming back and they did it again during LIJ:confused:..they seemed more interested in the drink than the band and didn't give anyone else any consideration plus they knocked over my bottle of water..

other than that it was perfect. Can't wait to here Politik in that Stadium next year

you guys post too much :P

I'm here for ya!(at least for a while longer)

aww I wanna hear Chavi singing!!!! probably off key LOL Aww FIX YOU. just for you, Carla :hug:

you making fun of my singing ?! :angry: :lol:

Yup...Chavi IS IN MY SEAT DAMNIT!!!:cry::bomb::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

sorry, jealous fit over, still love ya Chavi!:kiss:

:embarassed: we thought of you all the time !

ahh just listenin gto the hardest part again... she says 'stop recording'...i say I love u 2 :blush:

I guess she wanted to sing along ahaha sorry sweety.... but i love you anyways :D

aww didnt hear that !! people looked at me wondering what the hell i was saying..

wooooooooooo videos before the concert finishes :D

:D:D:D now who's da best, babe ? :lol:

like reindeer antlers????? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:dance:

yeah exactly ! well, pretty sure about it. mind not thinking properly right now.

i've got a vid of it.. will upload when i get home :bigcry:

Really? I thought the the crowd were pretty good IMO, we were all up on our feet in 110! I couldn't see anyone sitting down at all tbh. Plus loved the wooah ohhh's all the way out the arena, in the queues to get in the tube station and then on the platforms! Also the woman on the tannoy (sp?!) system on the tube was hilarious. Talking about if the two men running up the wrong side of the escalator hurt themselves they wouldn't help them, but if they hurt anyone else they would be liable! Brilliant! lol

well, I guess i'm used to GA.. it's really disturbing.

and crowd only showing emotions by clapping in between songs only, not that exciting to me.. not that much singing where I was and not much dancing either (not talking about Pete.. he was on fire :lol:) but still better than Sunday's crowd.

btw, we were in the same block and didnt even know..

edit : the screaming comp 'men vs women' was a GOOOOOOD one !! never screamed THAT loud in my whole life ! all for Guy.. :rolleyes: :lol: