✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Venti] 15-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! We sat FRONT ROW!!!!

My cousin and I got there early and decided to go find our seats, which were in the colonade section right beside the stage. So we get there and are sitting down for a bit and suddenly this girl comes up to us and asks us if we are together and we say yes. Then she asks to see our tickets. She looks at them and says, "would you guys like to sit front row?". "I work for Coldplay so you can trade these seats for ones up front." Im like WHHAT?!!!! OMG! I went crazy!!! We ran down to the floor section screaming cause we couldnt believe it. It was amazing and such a beautiful, life changing experience. I've never been so close to Chris!!! He was just gorgeous, better than what i expected. Anyway, here are some pics I took from FRONT ROW!!!!

P7150009.jpg

P7150012.jpg

P7150059.jpg

P7150058.jpg

P7150057.jpg

P7150055.jpg

P7150053.jpg

P7150052.jpg

P7150049.jpg

P7150048.jpg

P7150047.jpg

P7150044.jpg

P7150041.jpg

P7150039.jpg

P7150034.jpg

P7150031.jpg

P7150030.jpg

P7150029.jpg

P7150028.jpg

P7150025.jpg

P7150024.jpg

P7150022.jpg

P7150019.jpg

P7150018.jpg

P7150017.jpg

P7150013.jpg

i got 12th row tickets for philadelphia show,i must see how close can i see Chris from there.

but for NJ its not that near anyway though.

You're more observant than most! Literally 1/2 that show was pre-recorded instruments or background vocals and Chris jumping around like a monkey. A talented band doesn't need backing tracks to play along with. :embarassed:

if you guys don't like coldplay its ok,don't go to their concerts that too front row tickets and yeah please save some tickets for us ok.

In this video it looks like Chris gets help from an prerecorded voice at the end, when he drops down the mic :stunned: Or is this voice from the other member? I hope so...:\

No... there was no prerecorded voice. I was sitting front row and there is no way I would have missed it cause i was right there! Don't worry i know Chris nor the rest of the band would ever do that!

if you guys don't like coldplay its ok,don't go to their concerts that too front row tickets and yeah please save some tickets for us ok.

Yes i agree. This is not a thread to criticize the band, its a site to praise and worship COLDPLAY! The majority of you know that life wouldnt be the same if there were no Coldplay :)

Haha, I forgot to mention the moment Coldplay came onstage... so the guys came out, ready to perform and Chris looked at our crowd as if he were so surprised to see so many enthusiastic fans! Raised eyebrows, pursed lips. He had such a cute, kooky face, i wanted to laugh!

HINT. TAKE 105 NEXT TIME AND TAKE PARIE RD, ITS A LOCAL SECRET!

I got to the venue around 5:30. I didn't want to be waiting in line and figured I'll just hang around a while.

I can't believe how amazing I still feel two days later after seeing Coldplay. And watching the videos and seeing the pictures is really awesome.

You know what I notice about the pictures? Alot of them are pictures from stage right. I sat stage left and was curious if anyone else did?

I do have some pictures, but I can't upload them. I recently got rid of text messaging, but normally I would email them to myself.