✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the Bakery & The Beehave studio there was 2 years. My sister would like to send a letter to Coldpay but I'm not sure for the number of the street for the Bakery.

This is the adress that I have: 4 Fleet Road - NW3 2QS London or 17 Fleet Road - NW3 2QS London

Can anyone help me to give me the exact number of the street to send the letter of my sister? Must she send it to the Bakery or to the Beehive? She's sick and she would like to thanks the group for their music.

Thank you so much for your answer.

• Like 1

I went to the Bakery & The Beehave studio there was 2 years. My sister would like to send a letter to Coldpay but I'm not sure for the number of the street for the Bakery.

This is the adress that I have: 4 Fleet Road - NW3 2QS London or 17 Fleet Road - NW3 2QS London

Can anyone help me to give me the exact number of the street to send the letter of my sister? Must she send it to the Bakery or to the Beehive? She's sick and she would like to thanks the group for their music.

This is so incredible of you to do for her! I would like to write them for the same reason, so I thank you, too!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh, I hope she will get better soon ! Best wishes !

• Like 1

I think you have the right address.

Not sure about nr 4, I thought it was nr 2 but I can be wrong.

Nr 17 is the Beehive.

• Like 1

I think you have the right address.

Not sure about nr 4, I thought it was nr 2 but I can be wrong.

Nr 17 is the Beehive.

Thank you. I don't know where send the letter because I know the Bakery is between the numbers 2 and 4 (between the local Ravel's Bistro and Day Morris). If I send it to the number 2, perhaps the letter arrives to the Bakery. It's very important for my sister. She's hospitalized since 4 months.

Thank you. I don't know where send the letter because I know the Bakery is between the numbers 2 and 4 (between the local Ravel's Bistro and Day Morris). If I send it to the number 2, perhaps the letter arrives to the Bakery. It's very important for my sister. She's hospitalized since 4 months.

The local postman probably is used to deliver fanmail, so if the number is too low or high I think it will be delivered for sure. [emoji4]

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, dessertstealer said:

Is it possible to send letters to the bakery from a different country ? I live in the US. 

I don’t see why not, it should be delivered using the Royal Mail here. I have sent letters to the US via Royal Mail which were delivered by USPS so it should just be the reverse.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 3:34 PM, aaronm360 said:

I don’t see why not, it should be delivered using the Royal Mail here. I have sent letters to the US via Royal Mail which were delivered by USPS so it should just be the reverse.

Oh ok cool, thanks.  But does anyone know the actual adress of the  bakery ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2020 at 8:07 PM, aaronm360 said:

Yes it’s:

The Bakery Studio, 2A Fleet Road,  Hampstead, London, NW3 2QS

Um actually I think it's Fleet Road 4A, right ?

@dessertstealer

Update: Just checked my pics from my London trip last November. Definitely 4A. But don't worry, mailpeople surely know where to put something addressed to Coldplay ?

Edited by I ran away
  • Like 1