✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

So happy for you wabbit! How long did you wait after I had left until you got to meet him????

Mm maybe 25min? It wasn't too long after and they all came out at the same time! So it was like an explosion of awesome! But I'm glad that we all got to meet up and chat for those two hours on Monday! Seriously so fun!

Oh question for those that were there on Monday! Does anyone remember the book that Chris mentioned in regards to the circle on his hand? I know he said it was written by shel Silverstein.. Any clues?

Was it the missing piece?

Oh question for those that were there on Monday! Does anyone remember the book that Chris mentioned in regards to the circle on his hand? I know he said it was written by shel Silverstein.. Any clues?

Was it the missing piece?

I wasn't at The Bakery on Monday but it is The Missing Piece apparently :D

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5549189&postcount=133285

I'll be visiting in about 7 years*. Hopefully they are still there. :laugh3:

See some of you then!

* estimated time taken for me to finish school, finish further schooling, do something with my life, get money to travel, organize it, actually do it.

I'll be visiting in about 7 years*. Hopefully they are still there. :laugh3:

See some of you then!

* estimated time taken for me to finish school, finish further schooling, do something with my life, get money to travel, organize it, actually do it.

Wrong thread. Should be moved to the 'You know when You're addicted to Coldplay when...' thread.

My Turkish friend Furkan met Jonny, Will, Guy and Phil today. Unfortunately no Chris.. He said they were all (we already know :)) so nice to him. Phil said Chris would be there on Friday, perhaps. Is he on vacation? :thinking: Anyway.. I'll share the photos.

9196154938_4b08939015_b.jpg

9196155006_d2a5c6b1bf_b.jpg

9193364925_91d3e05ec9_b.jpg

9193364831_792e5ee257_b.jpg