✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Okay so first; I'm sorry for bumping into this thread, but I just found a video on Youtube and I thought you girls might be interested :)

It's from today, this girl called Karen (@Karenberryjam on Twitter) went to The Bakery and spotted Chris there (I don't know the exact story), and asked him to record a little video for a friend of mine (Ania, from Poland)

here's the video, enjoy! :dazzled:

http://youtu.be/ACg-Mev3jfk

Here's @karenberryjam's entry: http://circumnavigating-in-hope.tumblr.com/post/53864450722

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACg-Mev3jfk]Chris Martin says hi to Ania :) - YouTube[/ame]

Pics:

tumblr_moysdhodW01ru9z6qo2_500.jpg

tumblr_moysdhodW01ru9z6qo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_moysdhodW01ru9z6qo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_moysdhodW01ru9z6qo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_moysdhodW01ru9z6qo1_1280.jpg

And some from her Twitter (I hope she doesn't mind me posting them here)

BNigEKrCUAATaY9.jpg

BNif6VkCIAAb_yQ.jpg

BNifFJNCMAA_c8x.jpg

One thing i miss badly is a flowery t-shirt. i hope it's not gone forever :laugh3:

It's weird....i believe we haven't seen that shirt since that fan met him at the Bakery, with a little stuffed thingy dressed with a small replica of the particular shirt...i wonder why...

I could definitely be wrong though, i mean there have been so many pictures of Chris at the Bakery that i don't remember all of them :thinking:

It's weird....i believe we haven't seen that shirt since that fan met him at the Bakery, with a little stuffed thingy dressed with a small replica of the particular shirt...i wonder why...

wwwhat? :O I havn't seen that. Maybe Chris felt a bit weird about it.

^ I think what's great about this band is that they're genuinely nice to their fans, and from the stories I've read, when they have a bit of time to chat with the fans, they seem to make them somewhat comfortable. By that I mean that they actually engage in a conversation, they ask questions, etc. Also they seem totally okay with fans stalking their workplace apparently, therefore no need to hide your creepiness :lol:

oh yes love them for this

Oh wow.. so MANY meets. What is in Chris' hand? I noticed it in several photos now. I suppose it's something a fan has given him? It sounds like it's knee deep on the pavement outside the bakery right now. I bet they wonder what is happening? It's never been this busy has it?

Oh wow.. so MANY meets. What is in Chris' hand? I noticed it in several photos now. I suppose it's something a fan has given him? It sounds like it's knee deep on the pavement outside the bakery right now. I bet they wonder what is happening? It's never been this busy has it?

I know, right? I was going through some older posts in this thread and someone had matched a magazine Will was holding to graffiti, and made a link to LP5. Wonder what we'll find this time!

that coldplayer met Chris on the 24th too :) and those papers chris is holding are letters from other coldplayers (ie that woman chris was talking to in the photo at the top) :) xx

that coldplayer met Chris on the 24th too :) and those papers chris is holding are letters from other coldplayers (ie that woman chris was talking to in the photo at the top) :) xx

Ah so not a new pic then. Karen,thanks for your Tumblr post and hope you didn't mind me posting it here!

hi ! it's 2 bracelets and a yellow badge "peace" that I gave him (sorry for my bad english) :)