✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Finally managed to do see them after one failed attempt.

Got their just before 12. There were people coming in and out of bakery and beehive. About 20 min of waiting I saw a bike come in to the bakery drive way. I looked around so see who it was and was Will. Wasn't sure if he was going into to their or beehive so waited and he came out on to the street. I asked if I could take a picture and he was very kind and took one with me and asked him to sign my AROBTTH and MX cover. I then asked how new album was coming along and he said good. And when I asked him about when they think its going to be out he said he wasn't sure but hopefully next year. He was just about to leave and I quickly asked him about Car Kids and he said it was on the back burner at the moment BUT they may rethink it soon. After that he said thanks and left .

1001605_10151681953961382_1091235775_n.jpg

After about a another 20-30 min wait I saw jonny come out of the beehive and then saw guy and then will. Guy and Jonny walked over to me and will walked across the road. They seemed like they were in a rush so I didn't want to delay them with what they were doing. I didn't chat to them. Just took a pic with them both and asked them to sign the album covers. Jonny just laughed the whole time lol.

Once that was done I thought it was bout time I left as when i asked if Chris was about they all said no....walked for about 5 min and noticed someone coming up down the road on their bike. It was Phil. And without thinking I just shouted his name. And he looked over and smiled and stopped. I kinda felt bad but thought this don't happen that often. We took a pic and we talked for a good 3-5 min about a couple of things and he asked for my business card. I was like :stunned: I gave out to him and he said he'll keep it on his desk. Even of he doesn't its not everyday you can say "coldplay took my business card" loool

1284_10151681980586382_565933064_n.jpg

And that was it. Still cannot believe I met them. Shame Chris wasn't there but ohh well. I'll posy the pic of Jonny and guy when i get back home

It's nice to see fans meeting them almost everyday but I guess it must be weird having to stop for 3 minutes everytime you get out of the studio to do anything like buying an apple or whatever. I guess the Viva recording process must have been much more quiet for them.

Wow, so many people seem to be meeting them these days :stunned: I'm happy for all of you. After they cancelled the Latin American Tour, all my Coldplay karma has left me, I'm afraid. At the beginning of the year I was studying in London for a few weeks and I walked pass the studios a few times but the guys didn't seem to be working. The Bakery was always closed and The Beehive was being repaired (there were some construction workers there) Therefore, I didn't meet anyone and it would have been pointless to wait outside since the band obviously wasn't working there. However, I did see Phil walking on the street, I was building up the courage to say hi to him when he stopped at an ATM machine and so I just kept walking. :shrug:

so I guess I was lucky that they were all there on friday!

Have you not been able to post any photos yet? Show us some photos if you can :)

I met all five of them last month on my birthday and posted photos on here for people to see (I've put the one with me and Chris as my avatar too :P).