✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

It brought a little tear to my eye.

I couldn't have chosen a better band to be my favourite.

Exactly, I just get prouder and prouder of them, your story made me so happy I could cry, really... Thank you for sharing it with us! :nice: And Celine is right, that is quite a stylish match you did with the Coldplay t-shirt and the skirt! :awesome:

18/07/13 was such a perfect day

We arrived at The Bakery at roughly 11am. Straight away I looked down the alley and I saw a white bike, this gave me hope because apparently that's Chris' one. We stood by the alley for a little while when a man dressed in black came over from the beehive and told us that if we want autographs we have to go and sit on the bench. We were like 'what are they here?! Do you know if they're here!?' He smiled and replied 'not all of them' and walked back to the beehive. I'm assuming he's some sort of security as he was stood outside the beehive the whole time and Chris also asked him to take pictures of us all.

We had been there for, lets say 42 minutes when a man holding a mug of coffee strolled out of the alley. I turned to Anna and said quietly 'is that Phil?!' to which she didn't reply to she just stood up and screamed his name. He smiled and crossed the road and we asked if we could have a photo. He is incredibly sweet, not to mention his rosy cheeks! He asked us a few questions and told us we should be able to meet the whole band today before walking to The Beehive. I also asked him how the recording was going and he said it's going very well! I cannot even explain our excitement after we had met him, and we couldn't get over the fact he said we had a good chance at meeting everyone.

Half an hour went by, then it happened. I was just chatting to my friend when I looked up and Chris walked out of the alley. I couldn't even stop myself from yelling his name, this made him cross the road for us. Chris Martin was walking towards me!? I was just absolutely speechless at this point. He said 'how you doing guys' and out of nervousness I dropped my phone. He said 'oh shit is your phone alright!?' before shaking our hands and asking for our names and where we're from. His eyes were piercing blue, I can't believe I got the chance to look directly into them. He then said 'let's sit down' and made himself comfortable on the bench. I kept my cool but inside I was going nuts 'IT'S CHRIS MARTIN' 'DID CHRIS MARTIN JUST ASK TO SIT ON A BENCH WITH ME!?' 'omg omg omg omg omg'. I asked him if he liked my phone case (so that when my friend took the picture with my phone he wouldn't be shocked) and he said 'I love it!!'. I sat down next to him and if I wasn't already happy enough he put his arm around me. Anna took a few photos then I took a few photos of her and Chris and then we sat either side of him. He started to sign our album inserts from A Rush Of Blood To The Head. The security man from The Beehive came over and Chris asked him to take pictures of us all together. We talked about his tattoos and I also asked him how the recording was going, he said 'yeah really well, we're working on something at the moment that I think you'll really like'. I asked him if he wouldn't mind signing my phone case and he said 'of course I will'. He even drew one of his little cartoons on it. I unlocked my phone and he asked if the pictures came out alright so I said 'yes they did, thank you' and showed him a few. I also showed him a picture of my iPod which has 'I will try to fix you' engraved on the back. He said 'ah that's so cool thank you Chloe!'. He asked us if we had ever been to a Coldplay concert so we told him what days we saw them live and at what stadium. He smiled and said 'ah cool'. He asked us what else we were doing in London today. I said 'no we just came to see you guys' he said 'aw that's so sweet it means a lot to me, and if it weren't for you I wouldn't have a job so thank you'. He was with us for roughly 5-7 minutes. He asked us if we had met anyone else today and we told him we saw Phil, he said 'ahh ok, well the others should be out soon'. He then said 'ahh I could sit here all day but I have to go' so we thanked him for taking the time to meet us. He stood up and shook our hands again and Anna dropped her pen. He laughed and said 'you two can't hold on to anything'. He said goodbye and we thanked him again and he walked off to The Beehive. As he walked into the distance I was questioning whether I was in a dream or not. It was the happiest I had ever been in my whole life to be honest.

We sat back down on the bench, the amazing bench, and waited to hopefully be greeted by another member. After about 10 minutes Guy, Chris and Phil came out of the beehive. Chris and Phil smiled at us and continued onto the bakery and Guy parted from them to say hello to us. He didn't say much and he was rather shy it was extremely cute. He is so lovely though and has a very sweet voice. We took a few photos with him and he signed my AROBTTH and Anna's concert ticket.

About 15 minutes later we saw a man poke his head out of the beehive for a split second and I assume he was checking we were still there. A short moment later Will and Jonny walked out of the beehive! I was so happy to see them walking towards us and Will could see I couldn't stop smiling and smiled back. The first word I heard from Jonny's mouth was in fact 'shit' when he said 'shit I forgot my envelope' to Will. God knows ? Anyway...They signed a few things for us first. I handed Will my arobtth insert and said 'sorry, Chris took up all the space on the front' and he laughed and replied 'ahh he always does that!' before signing the back of it for me'. I then asked Jonny if he could sign it too. He then smiled and said 'I like your shirt by the way!' Anna took my phone and took some pictures of me next to them. Jonny spotted my Chris phone case and said 'Chris is everywhere!' I said 'god that's embarrassing' and they both laughed with me, it was a surreal moment to be joking about with them. After I got some photos of Anna with them we thanked them and they walked off to the bakery.

I was absolutely over the moon, I didn't even want to leave. I took one last look at the purple walls of the bakery and then we headed home.

I met all five members of Coldplay and they are all so lovely! It was such a perfect day and every moment really was so precious.

Reading previous stories, oh my god. They are truely so gracious. I couldn't have chosen a better band to be my favourite.

I totally agree with you ! I met them last week too - saw no sign that they are annoyed but of course they can´t chat all day long with every fan - Chris is very positive and makes sure that noone feels ignored and he really seems to enjoy meeting his fans - The boys are unique by doing this and we must really appreciate it ! I do for sure ....

Fascinating !!

so much informations ...cannot believe its so easy to meet them....Chris is such a charismatic person, nice and cute, seems it is always a great pleausre for the band to get in touch with their fans...

you are so happy people ...memeories for lifetime :)

Hello :) I met Coldplay on 17-07 but didn't have time to write about it before because of my holiday in London, thought I'd do it now :)

(I also feel a bit guilty uploading this now because everyone is discussing the Bakery visits, but this was my only chance of meeting them so I went there anyway. I'm not promoting any Bakery visits here, this is just my story for everyone who's interested! ;))

I went to The Bakery on 17-07, not really expecting to see them there, I was just curious about their studio. I arrived at the Bakery at 11:30, and took a few photo's of the Bakery and Beehive etc. After some time, I saw a guy with a mixing-panel (if that's how you call it in English?) walking from the Bakery to the Beehive, and I decided to stay a bit longer. After about 20 minutes, I saw Will coming out of the Bakery. He spotted us (another nice Coldplayer waiting there and me) waiting on the bench and waved, and came walking into our direction. Will was such a nice guy, never expected him to be so talkative! We talked for about ten minutes (about the weather, what I thought of London and what I'd seen so far in London etc). After that we took some pictures and he signed my CD.

Will also said that the other guys could arrive every moment, so of course we stayed a bit longer. After ten minutes, Phil walked out of the Beehive, and signed that he came over to us in a few minutes. (he was talking to a friend outside the Beehive)

Phil was really sweet, and really took time to take pictures with everyone and sign stuff and have a chat (Some other great Coldplayers arrived in the meanwhile)

Pretty quick after Phil, we spotted Jonny and Guy. They both came walking into our direction with such a great smile (I will never forget that :nice:) Guy was pretty shy but he and Jonny both took some time for a nice conversation ("Oh, you're from The Netherlands? What do you think of London?" or "You are really lucky, the weather is great these days!")

While we were talking to Guy and Jon, Will came back and stood aside for a bit, then walked over to my dad (who was sitting on the bench), to have a little talk. ("Isn't it too hot for drumming now, because it seems like really hard working?" "No, we have airconditioning inside so it's really cool there!") I joined them halfway the conversation, and dad asked if it was always this busy at their studio, and Will said: "No, most of the time there's no-one here. But sometimes there's more people, like today, but it's nice to have a chat with them!" ((I'm just quoting Will here, I'm not promoting more Bakery-trips like I said before, but it's just what he said))

When they all went inside the studio again ("Thanks for coming, enjoy the weather!"), I discovered a guy standing outside the Beehive. He was dressed normally, but I noticed him because he kept watching us. A girl that was waiting there as well (I'm sorry I don't remember your name anymore :\) told me that he was their bodyguard. She'd asked him why he was there ("Did something bad happen?"), but he didn't give any more information. (Which I understand btw). He didn't really come to us, but he was keeping an eye on us all the time.

In the meanwhile, Guy and Jon and Will passed a few times, every one of them waving and smiling to the people on the bench :)

At around 13:00, we saw a guy with Adidas pants racing on a scooter, parking, and then he almost ran into the Bakery. It was pretty clear that it was Chris, but he was wearing his helmet all the time. He came outside after 20 minutes, and I remember him apologizing that he was late ("Hi guys, how are you doing? I'm sorry I'm late, I just came from the gym!")

Chris was really sweet and although he was in a bit of a hurry, he took a lot of photo's with everyone and signed stuff and talked with everyone! ("What are you going to do tomorrow in London?" "I'm going to the British Museum I think" "Oh that's great, it's wonderful!"

He left after about 8 minutes, saying he had to go back to his work. I remember him patting my dad on his shoulder and saying: "Thanks, have a nice stay!"

Anyway, I guess you can say that this was probably the best day of my life so far; it feels really good to meet your heroes ;)

If you have any more questions, want to know a bit more etc, feel free to send me a message!

Also, to the people who were there too on wednesday, I have some more photo's of you guys, if you want them, send me a message! (I won't post them here ;))

ec8368adb634d3c07f294ab9501b8f78.jpeg

BPdc5V7CQAAVaLw.jpg:large

BP2_Fe_CEAAqRTc.jpg

(My little brother Jules wanted to take a picture with Will as well)

There's more pics on my Twitter! (https://twitter.com/HesterJulia42)

Hope you guys enjoyed reading, have a nice day! :nice: