✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Thanks Tash... That's not even me in the picture..

Ehm what?

Reason: The picture angered the admins here, so I deleted it.

A: I'm not an administrator

B: If the photo would have been unacceptable I would have told you

It's just that I think that seven people at the same time is a bit too much.

Had the guys been there, signing things and taking photos with each person could have taken a long time...the band's time. I don't mean to offend anyone but isn't that a bit much to ask?

Maybe Someone should ask the Oracle how the guys are feeling about it and go or not based on the answer.;)

Sent from my D2-711 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I like to read stories about fans meeting Coldplay, but I must say that lately more and more fans are waiting for them (to say hello and sign stuff) almost every day.

Not many days ago a fan was told that Chris was not there that day - he would come on Thursday (sort of inviting the fan to come back that coming Thursday).

Sometimes staff members said that band members would come out in 30 minutes. Wait here. Or the staff member would go inside and tell the band that a fan was waiting to see for instance Chris - and a little later he came out. Sometimes Chris has been on the phone / or busy, but he took time to talk to the fan, signed stuff, photo session.

If the band find it too much, then they should ask their staff not to encourage fans to come again. Or to say: "Wait here - the band will be leaving in x minutes".

On the other hand - if the band should sign stuff for a crowd of waiting fans, then it would mean time taking from work inside the studio or time taken from their family.

So I read the thread with a poll, but didn't reply as I can see cons and pros.

I tend to think that lately it has been too much with a whole crowd of waiting fans.

But I can also understand the fans - especially when staff members have said: If you come back on Thursday, then Chris is here". That could be seen as an invitation to Chrissygirls to turn up that Thursday (maybe trigger an invasion of Chrissy girls).

Soon the band members will go on holiday, and then it will be quiet again at the Bakery/Beehive.

Hmmm, I will probably be visiting The Bakery in the middle of August, so I hope they'll still be there....so many people getting to see them and getting their autographs signed raises my hopes SO MUCH.

Wonder what Chris thought when he saw his own face on that cas AND on the t-shirt.. haha :D

Uuuh yeah I was thinking the same :uhoh:

Jeez, imagine some stranger walking with YOUR face on their shirt to you :lol: Awkward situation is awkward...

Uuuh yeah I was thinking the same :uhoh:

Jeez, imagine some stranger walking with YOUR face on their shirt to you :lol: Awkward situation is awkward...

well, at least it's like an "official" picture of Chris, you know, rather than if it had been a candid shot of him walking somewhere. THAT would be really weird :P

Ohmygod I hadn't noticed the t-shirt! Holycrap!!! Wow if he noticed, he must have felt either very amused or very creeped out...or both? :lol:

He doesn't look that creeped out to me. He actually sat down on the bench with her. He must have felt flattered.

Had the guys been there, signing things and taking photos with each person could have taken a long time...the band's time. I don't mean to offend anyone but isn't that a bit much to ask?

Maybe Someone should ask the Oracle how the guys are feeling about it and go or not based on the answer.;)

Sent from my D2-711 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I did submit a question about this precise issue a while ago, but no answer - as always :(

Here is the question I submitted:

Dear Oracle,

How do the guys feel about the increasing number of fans waiting for a meet and greet around the Bakery and the Beehive these days? I sincerely hope they're not bothered by it. And if they are, they should feel free to tell us to stop stalking them like this when they are working on a new album. I’m sure everyone will get it.

Thanks for you reply.

Take care xoxo