✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

this[/url] tweet, Coldplay are taking a summer break

Isabella ‏@IsabellaBelle23 14 min

Dear Coldplayers, Phil asked me to tell you the band won't be at the studio the next 2-3 months, so no need to go there at the moment. :)

I'm going to London on Saturday and wanted to meet them so much

also good for them. They deserve holidays tho :)

this[/url] tweet, Coldplay are taking a summer break

Isabella ‏@IsabellaBelle23 14 min

Dear Coldplayers, Phil asked me to tell you the band won't be at the studio the next 2-3 months, so no need to go there at the moment. :)

OH REALLY? to you? LETS hear it from them

They've never mentioned the Bakery at all on Twitter or other social networks (or at least they've never mentioned fans visiting the Bakery) and starting, even to say that the band won't be around, would only put more light on it. So we're going to have to believe the fans reports.

^This article is about rumors that are like a year old. It is possible that it turns out to be true, but it's also very possible that they're completely wrong, as I said, they're only rumors and actually I'm pretty sure the quotes from their "sources" are pretty much the same as when the rumor started.

Also, it's the Daily Mail.

^This article is about rumors that are like a year old. It is possible that it turns out to be true, but it's also very possible that they're completely wrong, as I said, they're only rumors and actually I'm pretty sure the quotes from their "sources" are pretty much the same as when the rumor started.

Also, it's the Daily Mail.

Aside from the fact that's all the confirmation you're likely to get, it's also a little uncalled for.

Besides it appears to be true, Chris and his family have been all over the tabloids as being on Holiday in Spain, and Jonny and his family have been spotted in New York recently. They're pretty clearly not in London at the moment.

Aside from the fact that's all the confirmation you're likely to get, it's also a little uncalled for.

Besides it appears to be true, Chris and his family have been all over the tabloids as being on Holiday in Spain, and Jonny and his family have been spotted in New York recently. They're pretty clearly not in London at the moment.

Wait how do you know about Jonny? I didn't know anything about him being in new york!

Spain is old news. Chris & family have already been spotted in NY state & Rhode Island just a couple of days ago. I guess they're already on their annual summer vacations in the Hamptons.

Wait how do you know about Jonny? I didn't know anything about him being in new york!

There was a picture of him with his family dated recently on some celebrity gossip site I just happened to be flipping through. (don't remember the site, but I imagine you could google the image if you really wanted.)

They live in Manhattan part time.

Spain is old news. Chris & family have already been spotted in NY state & Rhode Island just a couple of days ago. I guess they're already on their annual summer vacations in the Hamptons.

The point is, they're not in London. :)